Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong song ang gusto mo Idedicate para sa mga barkada/kaibigan mo?

mykmarc

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Ako...

Awit ng Barkada - APO
Next in LIne - Introvoys

This Used To Be My Playground - by madonna

ididikit ku lang po sa mga kababata ko :lmao:

kung dili palang sala ang manghikap (kung hindi lang masama ang manghipo) - budoy

:rofl:

Minsan - my college kada, Special Memory -my highschool kada, Thru the years - my college kada uli, He loves Me - my childhood friends, Friends - my friends in Faith.

ako madami....ahaha..pero una n ung HARI NG SABLAY... pag sa LOVE nmn ang gusto ko DONT MATTER kc ganda lyrics...pag inuman nmn SIGE by 6cycle mind...ahahahah...kakauta n un lagi n lng sige...:dance::dance::dance:

Minsan - Eheads
High school life - ung lalaki ang singer, nakalimutan ko e, hehehehehe, pde na rin ung kay sharon. :lol:

my spirit will go on - dragon force bwahahahahaaa...

movie by spongecola, ala lang, gumawa kasi ako ng movie namin barkada sa movie maker and fit na fit ang song. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom