Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anu pinakamabisang Pampapayat?

marumaru14k

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys help nmn anu kya pinaka mabisang pampapayat?
my daily routine ksi jogging sa umaga tapos little diet nmn pero wala parn effect sakin eh.
i am 87 kilo planning to get the ideal weight na 78kl pra sakin.

suggest nmn po

Intermittent Fasting. Two meals a day or one meal, 16:8 or 20:4 or 23:4.
Join ka sa fb group ng IF dami na pumayat dahil dyan. Nagseshare sila ng before and after pictures.

Intermittent Fasting. Two meals a day or one meal, 16:8 or 20:4 or 23:4.
Join ka sa fb group ng IF dami na pumayat dahil dyan. Nagseshare sila ng before and after pictures.

cge po search ko sa fb salamt po.

Ang body weight ay 90% diet, 10% exercise.

Nasa disiplina lang talaga sa katawan yan.

try mo mag crossfit training then sa umaga fruits lunch rice dinner wheat or fruits ulet pero yung tama lang wag ppaka busog masyado

fro 72 -> 61 ako ideal weight ko is 60 in 2 months yan

Bro kung wala kang oras o nahihirapan ka sa pag da-diet, suggest ko sayo yung Luxxe Slim.
pm me for more info kung gusto mo lang bro.

If you want good results and long lasting.
No shortcuts to weight loss.
Cornerstone of weight loss has always been diet and exercise

Back
Top Bottom