Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

anung DAHILAN NG BREAKUP nyo,.?

Kasi s** lang habol niya sa akin and big deal daw yun sa kanya. LOL!

He got comfortable counting on my forgiveness, He knew no matter what happen I wont walk away, so yep he got too comfortable, took me for granted and continue to lie straight on my face over and over again. I had enough.

Last edited:
pinalabas na ayaw sakin ng pinsan niya pero ang totoo gusto niya balikan ang ex niya na bestfriend pa niya :slap:

mahili sa party party kaya nagka-third party at may isang di nagwork dahil masyado pa siyang bata kesa saken :rofl:

Nakipaghiwalay na ako.
Toxic na e , isa pa kelangan ko magfocus sa sarili ko.
ayaw na din ng family ko sa kanya. nag aaway na din kami sa pera.
Nagsacrifice ako kahit 7yrs na kami sakit2x pero ngayon ok na ako.

1.Napaparanoid ako at magaling siya magsinungaling.
2.Napaka Generic kung sumagot "hindi naman" wala ako magagawa kung yan iniicip mo"
3.Attention whore
4.Patagong lalakera
5.Office whore :ranting:

Back
Top Bottom