Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Asus ROG stuck on boot screen HELP!

chelmedina26

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Before it was stucked, i encounter an error code: 0xc0000225. Then I troubleshoot it following these methods;

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/0xc0000225-error-code-on-windows-10-fixed/#m1

I dont have an available installer with I tried to download and to burn windows ios in usb flash drive.
There it goes it enter to the tool. Sequently following the instruction above, but im not sure if the problem was fixed. Sinunod ko lang instructions na nasa link.

I restart my laptop after every method stated above and its now stucked in its logo. For like forever. Pahelp please. ��

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom