Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AutoCAD Users TAMBAYAN!

Re: AutocAD Users...dito na lang kayo

wala naman laman ung drawing boss

- - - Updated - - -

ayaw mabukasan boss

May laman yan
Luma gamit mong autocad. 2015 gamit ko

boss dbpwd pakibabahan tapos resend mo ulit jeje

boss dbpwd pakibabahan tapos resend mo ulit jeje

heto. saved as v2007
ginawan na rin kita ng sample layout for 1:1 printing. yung viewport naka-set na sa 1:100
2 na option to print mo:
1st - model space. pag-print mo, set mo scale ng 1:100
2nd - paper space/layout. pag print mo, scale 1:1

Attachments

• Drawing1.rar
    36.6 KB · Views: 17

mga sir pa help naman, baka may autocad file kayo dyan ng pang multi family dwelling unit, 2 storey, 4 doors atleast 150 sq. meter po, baka po meron kayo, thanks in advance

edit: 75sq. meter po kada floor

Last edited:

saan makikita ung unit dimension scale boss?

dito ba i edit yung sinasabi mong dimension scale boss?

Attachments

• p.png
    p.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 58

saan makikita ung unit dimension scale boss?

dito ba i edit yung sinasabi mong dimension scale boss?

attachment.php

dyan sine-setup ang dimension standards. kung ano man baguhin mo dyan, lahat ng dimensions na gumagamit ng standard na naka-set dyan ay magbabago immediately, except dun sa mga may over-ridden features na tulad ng ginawa ko.
para sa manual override, gamitin mo yung "properties" box para dun.

Can u please help me to count legend easily .
I have several of lights in the plan and i want to count it easily. how to do it?? :help::help::help:

Can u please help me to count legend easily .
I have several of lights in the plan and i want to count it easily. how to do it?? :help::help::help:

are your legends defined as a block with a specific name?

if yes, use the command QSELECT

qs01_zpssv6makce.jpg

On Object type: choose Block Reference
qs02_zps76hwbb9p.jpg

then, on the properties panel, select Name. Select your block's name and press OK

if the properties roll-out tab isn't out, type CH (for properties command), and you should see at the top the number of Block references that are present.

you can also select the entire drawing, and just filter out the block that you want to count using the QSELECT command.

if it's not blocked, i guess you can still use the QSELECT command to identify certain objects within the symbol that you can isolate. e.g. a typical light symbol is usually represented by a circle with 4 small diagonal lines extending from it, make sure that the circle is also in a definite/identifiable color/size/etc for you to easily filter it out among the rest.
it also helps if your symbols are in a certain or separate layer for you to isolate

are your legends defined as a block with a specific name?

if yes, use the command QSELECT

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad282/themonyo/public/qs01_zpssv6makce.jpg

On Object type: choose Block Reference
http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad282/themonyo/public/qs02_zps76hwbb9p.jpg

then, on the properties panel, select Name. Select your block's name and press OK

if the properties roll-out tab isn't out, type CH (for properties command), and you should see at the top the number of Block references that are present.

you can also select the entire drawing, and just filter out the block that you want to count using the QSELECT command.

if it's not blocked, i guess you can still use the QSELECT command to identify certain objects within the symbol that you can isolate. e.g. a typical light symbol is usually represented by a circle with 4 small diagonal lines extending from it, make sure that the circle is also in a definite/identifiable color/size/etc for you to easily filter it out among the rest.
it also helps if your symbols are in a certain or separate layer for you to isolate

:thanks: dito haha iniisip ko kung paano to ulit at itatanong ko sana dito pero andito :D :thanks: :)

Sir / Mam , Pde po ba makahingi ng link for AutoCAD 2008 .. tapos tanong nga po pala .. ano ba dapat ko pag aralan .. newbie lang po ako ..

mga boss baka may autocad file kayo dyan ng pang multi-family dwelling unit, baka po pwedeng makahingi :praise:
thanks in advance

Sir / Mam , Pde po ba makahingi ng link for AutoCAD 2008 .. tapos tanong nga po pala .. ano ba dapat ko pag aralan .. newbie lang po ako ..

use search botton search daming Cad Software dito... Kung gusto mo matututo pwedeka visit sa signature ko sir may mga video tutorial ako...

mga boss baka may autocad file kayo dyan ng pang multi-family dwelling unit, baka po pwedeng makahingi :praise:
thanks in advance

Naku dini-discourage po namin ang mang hingi ng Plans...

use search botton search daming Cad Software dito... Kung gusto mo matututo pwedeka visit sa signature ko sir may mga video tutorial ako...

Sir, nag search na po ako .. puro deadlink na .. then meron ako nakukuha kay google pero may problem naman pag ininstall.. like error 1935 ..

Sir, nag search na po ako .. puro deadlink na .. then meron ako nakukuha kay google pero may problem naman pag ininstall.. like error 1935 ..

heto sagot sa error mo
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...n-error-occurred-during-the-installation.html

Solution:
During the installation of Autodesk Inventor®, you received the following error message:

Error 1935-An error occurred during the installation

This error may occur if you were not logged on as an administrator when you tried to install Autodesk Inventor®. To resolve this error

Log on to the computer as the Local System Administrator. (This is the default administrator account that is installed with the Microsoft® Windows® operating system).
Stop all antivirus and spyware programs using Windows Service Management.
Browse to the system temp folder and delete the contents of this folder.
Run the installation again.
To locate the system temp folder

Click Start menu (Windows) > Run.
In the Run dialog box, enter %temp% and click OK.

Hello! CE student here!
pa-tambay dito mga pre...

mukang madaming experts dito sa CAD ah!

Tanong ko lang kung Okay na tong design ko para sa building design subject ko??? (namen to be exact hahaha)

Eto yung requirements :

2 storey Apartment
15x25 meters

2 bedrooms on 2nd floor + balcony
Garage

Dirty Kitchen etc..

Pa-suggests nman kung ano pa kelangan gawin o kung may mga mali pa...
thanks...

Comments sa 1st Level :

- Guest Room should not face the Kitchen
- Dirty Kitchen and Kitchen should be adjacent
- no need for bath Tub, Shower area is sufficient

Comments sa 2nd Level :

- Master Bedroom should be the one with the balcony
-Walk in Closet for Master?
- Closet Space for bedroom?

mga sir pa help naman, baka may autocad file kayo dyan ng pang multi family dwelling unit, 2 storey, 4 doors atleast 150 sq. meter po, baka po meron kayo, thanks in advance

edit: 75sq. meter po kada floor

sorry we dont provide plans. You need to learn to do it yourself po.

Comments sa 1st Level :

- Guest Room should not face the Kitchen
- Dirty Kitchen and Kitchen should be adjacent
- no need for bath Tub, Shower area is sufficient

Comments sa 2nd Level :

- Master Bedroom should be the one with the balcony
-Walk in Closet for Master?
- Closet Space for bedroom?

sorry we dont provide plans. You need to learn to do it yourself po.

Boss Pessi meron kabang ebook on desinging subdivision plan yung parang nag sasabay lang sa contour?
dami kun na search eh nahihirapan na ako :D

Boss Pessi meron kabang ebook on desinging subdivision plan yung parang nag sasabay lang sa contour?
dami kun na search eh nahihirapan na ako :D

sasabay sa contour? :unsure:
di ko gets pre :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom