Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Avira Antivirus Pro 2015 v5.0.8.624 Key Till 2020 is Here ! [LATEST]

working fine sa akin TS maraming salamat dito.View attachment 254064

- - - Updated - - -

Papano nyo na open ung license file? .key? ndi ko maopen

CREDIT to TS
Extract the .rar file and install the full setup as evelution
Now launch the app and open Help >>> Licence Manager >>> Extend Licence >>> Licence File
After it browse the licence key file and install it
You have successfully activated the licence and update the app
That's it. Enjoy ! :)

Attachments

• avirajpeg.png
    avirajpeg.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
i installed it last saturday, then nag scan ako, tapos nagscan naman sya, tapos need marestart after , sumabay naman ung windows update. Then boom, bios setup na lumabas sa screen ng laptop , then that black screen with blinking underscore. bkit kea? :noidea:

ts adware nmn 2ng binibigay mu..dming iniistall s aking kung anu ano :ranting:

salamat dito ts. :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

i installed it last saturday, then nag scan ako, tapos nagscan naman sya, tapos need marestart after , sumabay naman ung windows update. Then boom, bios setup na lumabas sa screen ng laptop , then that black screen with blinking underscore. bkit kea? :noidea:

kinabahan nmn ako dito.. kktapos ko lng mag update and scanning na ko sana ndi mag black screen katulad sayo :pray:

..pa help naman po ..file not found na po ung binigay nyung link ..help naman po ts.. Gusto ko po i-try ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom