Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Basic4Android users.

mukhang maraming naengganyo mag-B4A. :D

hehehe, mukha nga

sana naman meron makapag develop ng original app na pwede sumikat at ipantay sa mga gawa abroad

kung tutuusin same na tayo ng tools na ginagamit ng mga nasa international companies
level na ang playing field sa programming maski anong lugar

ang kulang lang talaga ay ideas, so imbes na gumaya sa gawa ni kuay juan, bakit di mag isip ng orignal at saka gawin.

mas creative sana yung mga nag uumpisang mag aral

kaso naka kahon nalang ang ideas kasi mas gusto gumaya kesa mag isip ng bago

Tnx po sir eric, sana nga po may maka develop ng app kahit di masyadong sophisticated basta useful po.

Tnx po sir eric, sana nga po may maka develop ng app kahit di masyadong sophisticated basta useful po.

tama! yung may katuturan pero original, di ginaya

hehehe, mukha nga

sana naman meron makapag develop ng original app na pwede sumikat at ipantay sa mga gawa abroad

kung tutuusin same na tayo ng tools na ginagamit ng mga nasa international companies

ang kulang lang talaga ay ideas, so imbes na gumaya sa gawa ni kuay juan, bakit di mag isip ng orignal at saka gawin.

Tama ka pafs. Minsan nasa mga professors din yan. Merong tamad mag-aral hnaggang ngayun turbo c pa rin tinuturo.

Tama ka pafs. Minsan nasa mga professors din yan. Merong tamad mag-aral hnaggang ngayun turbo c pa rin tinuturo.

actually wala sa language yan e, nasa ideas
minsan, sad to say makitid yung ideas,
kung ano lang yung nakikita, yun lang ang maiisip

top of the line nga yung tools, alam mo gamitin pero di mo alam kung ano ang i create mo, ang inspiration mo yung mga nagawa na ng iba.

hehehe, mukha nga

I think it has to do with the person's exposure and the level of education attained. Marami sigurong meron magandang ideas kaso ang problema they do not know how to transfer those ideas into something they can clearly and effectively implement. Either due to lack of technical expertise and/or motivation to pursue the their goals.

I think it has to do with the person's exposure and the level of education attained. Marami sigurong meron magandang ideas kaso ang problema they do not know how to transfer those ideas into something they can clearly and effectively implement. Either due to lack of technical expertise and/or motivation to pursue the their goals.

nice comment;
in my opinion its more of the latter

ano ba ang motivation ng mga students ngayon?
what drives them?

nice comment;
in my opinion its more of the latter

ano ba ang motivation ng mga students ngayon?
what drives them?

I've no idea what kind of motivation students have these days but whatever it is it must be something geared towards easy but non-productive lifestyle. You see a lot of them here yung mga mahilig lang humingi ng code at wala man lang initiative to start on their own. I personally like to blame it on the Philippines' educational system-- medyo outdated na compared to other countries in Asia. Unlike India which back in the 50's or 60's invested a lot of money and effort to their educational infrastructure, most specially the technology sector, and look at them now. Their country is one of the largest exporter of software engineers to North America, Australia, and in parts of Europe. The same thing can be said towards the Chinese, I must say their Math and Science level far outpace their American grade school and high school counterparts and the only real competition can be seen in the undergraduate and graduate level.

Innovation and breakthroughs really start from one's personal perspective. But that perspective can only be fully developed if started early in life and must be accompanied by a good educational system and proper upbringing. I think it's what's hindering most of pinoy students from excelling in our field.

Additionally, our culture plays a significant role in developing our perspective. At a very young age we are told what we must do and what we cannot do-- either by our parents or teachers. This goes on until we become adults. There's no problem with that in my opinion but what they don't see is it has a profound effect in our way of thinking which puts our mind setting in a boxed confinement. Kumbanga mahirap na lumabas sa boxed thinking kung naka set na yung mind natin lalo na kung comfortable na tayo sa ganung pag-iisip. In contrast to other cultures, Americans for example, kids are brought up where they are exposed to many positive ideas and urged to speak for themselves at a very young age. As a result, they develop self-awareness and self-esteem early in life. This is good because it brings out (hopefully) positive qualities and good ideas and creativity amongst themselves which may eventually lead to great innovations.

Last edited:
I've no idea what kind of motivation students have these days but whatever it is it must be something geared towards easy but non-productive lifestyle. You see a lot of them here yung mga mahilig lang humingi ng code at wala man lang initiative to start on their own. I personally like to blame it on the Philippines' educational system-- medyo outdated na compared to other countries in Asia. Unlike India which back in the 50's or 60's invested a lot of money and effort to their educational infrastructure, most specially the technology sector, and look at them now. Their country is one of the largest exporter of software engineers to North America, Australia, and in parts of Europe. The same thing can be said towards the Chinese, I must say their Math and Science level far outpace their American grade school and high school counterparts and the only real competition can be seen in the undergraduate and graduate level.

Innovation and breakthroughs really start from one's personal perspective. But that perspective can only be fully developed if started early in life and must be accompanied by a good educational system and proper upbringing. I think it's what's hindering most of pinoy students from excelling in our field.

Additionally, our culture plays a significant role in developing our perspective. At a very young age we are told what we must do and what we cannot do-- either by our parents or teachers. This goes on until we become adults. There's no problem with that in my opinion but what they don't see is it has a profound effect in our way of thinking which puts our mind setting in a boxed confinement. Kumbanga mahirap na lumabas sa boxed thinking kung naka set na yung mind natin lalo na kung comfortable na tayo sa ganung pag-iisip. In contrast to other cultures, Americans for example, kids are brought up where they are exposed to many positive ideas and urged to speak for themselves at a very young age. As a result, they develop self-awareness and self-esteem early in life. This is good because it brings out (hopefully) positive qualities and good ideas and creativity amongst themselves which may eventually lead to great innovations.

very nice observation pards, well said,
nothing to add or remove...
pag nagdagdag pa ako dito magiging psychology na to, hehehe
hopefully marami makabasa at maka intindi

As for me, my passion for video games made me enter the world of programming.

I played them before, why not create them myself? :D

Pero ngayon, yung nakikita mong satisfied yung mga target users mo sa pinahirapan mo ang nagpapamotivate sakin. ^____^

Last edited:
As for me, my passion for video games made me enter the world of programming.

I played them before, why not create them myself? :D

thats good motivation, challenge

nagawa nila, magagawa ko din?

then samahan ng new ideas coming from what you have encountered so far

Pasali Ts. Ngayon ko lang nakita to. Mas gusto ko to kesa sa gamit ko date :rofl:
Pm Sent na po :thumbsup:

:thanks:

Last edited:
Maraming Maraming Salamat. :praise:

Nakatry kana ba gumawa ng app na may map tol?

di pa, pang financials ang mga ginagawa ko e

try mo tapos balitaan mo kami

di pa, pang financials ang mga ginagawa ko e

try mo tapos balitaan mo kami

ahh.. nagawa ko ng mapagana ang map pero hindi naayon sa gusto ko. gusto ko kasing may flag sa gitna lage then kapag pinindot ko yon eh kukunin niya ang location then ilalagay dun sa edittext.

pano ka yun? :slap::slap:

Search2 Mode Muna ako about dito :))
balitaan ko lang kayo and kung may alam kayo nito paturo naman :)

Back
Top Bottom