Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Battery or motherboard?

Ediaj

Symbianize Elder
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I recently bought a refurbished Dell e6320. However, I have noticed that the battery indicator says "0% available (plugged in, not charging)". But upon disconnecting the AC adapter and having the battery as the only power source, the laptop is still powered (though the battery indicator says "0%"). Do I only need to buy a new battery to solve this problem? Thank you!

From what i have experienced, its one of the first sign that your battery will soon die.
Next to that cautions (0% even when you plugged the charger out) there will be an "x" sign on the battery indicator stating that you should replace your battery.
Basically, laptop battery life span is up to 3-4 years.

From what i have experienced, its one of the first sign that your battery will soon die.
Next to that cautions (0% even when you plugged the charger out) there will be an "x" sign on the battery indicator stating that you should replace your battery.
Basically, laptop battery life span is up to 3-4 years.

Yep, dude. I'm also seeing that battery indicator with a red "x" at the bottom. So it is just a mere battery issue and not my motherboard/charger/connections? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom