Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best 3 in 1 printer under 9k (patulong po)

espiyaacct

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello mga kasymb, i'm planning to buy 3 in 1 printer sana with Built-in Refill Ink Tank System under 8k.
For home use lang naman, ano kaya best na printer na pwede ko bilhin?

Eto mga nakita ko
EPSON L360?
Epson L405 All in one WiFi Inkjet Color Printer?
Brother DCP-T300?

Pasoggest naman po. :)
Thank you!

Hello mga kasymb, i'm planning to buy 3 in 1 printer sana with Built-in Refill Ink Tank System under 8k.
For home use lang naman, ano kaya best na printer na pwede ko bilhin?

Eto mga nakita ko
EPSON L360?
Epson L405 All in one WiFi Inkjet Color Printer?
Brother DCP-T300?

Pasoggest naman po. :)
Thank you!

canon pixma ip2770 4900 lng continues nyan...my nbibilhan nyan sa mga mall sila n nagcoconvert...

Epson L360 po okay. Mas maganda sana epson L210 kasi deretso yung pag-photo copy niya (pindot ng 10 sa button, 10 din lalabas na copy) kaso wala na atang ganun.

canon pixma ip2770 4900 lng continues nyan...my nbibilhan nyan sa mga mall sila n nagcoconvert...

Epson L360 po okay. Mas maganda sana epson L210 kasi deretso yung pag-photo copy niya (pindot ng 10 sa button, 10 din lalabas na copy) kaso wala na atang ganun.

Thank you po sa suggestion. sana meron sa SM neto. :)

Back
Top Bottom