Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

best BUDGET light gaming laptop

balmung11

Symbianize Shaman
Advanced Member
Reaction score
lahat po eto brand new so price is around 17k-25k

all light gaming kung gusto nyo ng mga smooth high fps settings sa mga bago games 1050/1050ti na laptop but usually OVER PRICE nasa 40k above

2nd hand ? its your choice problema lang warranty unliike sa pc na pwde palitan ng madali eto mahirap lalo na processor or mobo at un lcd nakow:slap: madali lang palitan sa laptop eh ram at storage

ok eto na aling model? brand ?? specs ??

top cheap brand acer>asus>lenovo>dell>hp

sa ngaun eto lang brand na nag benta ng brandnew na light gaming laptop the rest OP ! at mga lumang model 3rd,4th below

specs starting from the lowest price

i3 6006u/6100u
hd 520
4gb ram
500 gb storage

i5 5005u
hd 5500
4gbram
500gb

i3 6100u
gt 940mx
4gm ram
1tb

i5 5005u
gt 940m
4gbram
1 tb

too bad all 7th gen are overprice di ka2lad sa usa 250-300 usd

what games can i play ??

for intel hd dota2/lol/csgo/paladins and all 2d and old games

for lappy with dedicated 940m/mx all of the games, for new games need some tweaking :)
enjoy :)

Last edited:
up sa mga bibili ng bago limited ang budget :beat:

Back
Top Bottom