Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best BUFFET Restaurants in the Philippines!

primapula

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi po sa lahat ng maa'am at sir na mahilig kumain!!! :clap:

Anu-ano po ang best buffet restaurant na nakainan niyo na? Included na siguro ang mga nasa Hotel pero mas maganda kung patok pa rin sa budget! Hahaha.

Buffet Restaurants I've Eaten so Far:
Yakimix
Sambo Kojin
Cabalen
Vikings
Big Plate
Market Cafe
Circles
Spirals
Saisaki, Dads, Kamayan
Buffet 101
Niu
Jeon Ju

:excited::yipee::beat::dance:

The best buffet for me thus far is Spiral in Sofitel. Next is Ilang-Ilang then Circles. For affordable buffet restaurant, I usually go to Dad's World Buffet and Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot. Others that I tried but didn't like it are Sambo Kojin and Vikings. I don't know if the taste of Vikings varies among their branches but the one in SM Marikina doesn't taste good but they got some pretty receptionists.

the best buffet for me thus far is spiral in sofitel. Next is ilang-ilang then circles. For affordable buffet restaurant, i usually go to dad's world buffet and four seasons buffet and hotpot. Others that i tried but didn't like it are sambo kojin and vikings. I don't know if the taste of vikings varies among their branches but the one in sm marikina doesn't taste good but they got some pretty receptionists.

i like vikings...

pa bm ts
kakainan ko lahat ng
recommendation mo hehe

Back
Top Bottom