Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best music player for Android?

Power AMP good in bass and many stock equalizer.

I've tested a lot of good music players but the one that is best for me is PowerAmp, great music quality + smooth and customizable UI :)

Natry niyo na sir ung Neutron Music Player. Maganda din naman siya e.

poweramp and playerpro user ako..main player ko is poweramp,pag mejo sawa na ako saka lang ako lumilipat playerpro..maganda kasi mga equalizer nila,at very customizable ang interface..best of all,pwde gawin lockscreen ang player mismo,so all in all ok na ok..:)

walkwan live hehe wt19i user kasi aq astig din! sound pack.!!

PowerAmp is the best but it sucks if you're not rooted.. you'll need to install and reinstall it..

power amp, napilitan pa ko bilhin yan, dahil sablay yung mga coder sa pag crack ng unlocker, kahit lucky patcher nuon di kinaya, nag la-license error pa din after a few days..

so power amp paired with equalizer (unlocked), 30% pa lang ng volume dumadagundong na..:D

PowerAmp is the best but it sucks if you're not rooted.. you'll need to install and reinstall it..

haha that's what i am actually doing sir. ayaw ko pa ipa-root tong Samsung Galaxy W ko e, covered pa kasi ng warranty, 2 months pa lang to e, haha for me the best pa din talaga Power Amp, kahit trial lang okay na e, hassle nga lang pag install/re-install.

And good thing din kasi sa Power amp, auto download yung mga album art nya e, parang legit yung kanta mo haha. btw may iba pa bang player for android na may same features as Power Amp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom