Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best place to travel alone

Vinsux

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
May suggestions ba kayu ng place to travel alone... Yung pang relax ng mind or pang soul searching lang

Try mo magJoiner sa mga akyat sa bundok.
Group kayo pero pwede ka namang magsolo. Hehe
Hindi sya magastos unlike sa mga out of town vacation. Maeexercise kapa. šŸ˜„

would you consider international travel? I usually travel alone and being in a place where minimal english is spoken is always my to go place. You discover alot about yourself, you can go at your own pace, make your own travel itineraries, and go to places that you actually want to see.

Local lang ba or International? Magkano ang minimum budget mo?

Three of the safest places on earth for tourists are Japan, Taiwan and Singapore if overseas travel ang gusto mo. Others are mostly in northern and eastern europe if you like to see castles and amazing scenery. Plus marami rin hiring don ng foreign workers in case you decide to stay long term.

Last edited:
I would recommend Singapore, TS. Safe siya. Tried travelling alone and with friends sa SG and in fairness, naenjoy ko both :)
Although di ko sure sa soul earching na part :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom