Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

BM622 2012 from ANGCHRIS NOT WORKING .. NEED HELP! ..

mine139

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
i bought my BM622 2012 package from ANGCHRIS . and now i wasnt able to use the modem cause even how many mac i used to the modem it has no internet access at all,same goes to my bm622 2009 package repaired also by mr. ANGCHRIS . but when i change some config and patch file to my bm622 2009 i can connect to the internet now and ive tried a lot of mac . when i ask help from mr. ANGCHRIS he is not helping me anymore, the only reason he is telling me is that it is with the mac address problem, that the source of my macs are not legit . but i was able to use it in my bm622 2009 . i really need help for my bm622 2012 cause MR. Angchris is not as reliable as he is . even i ask him to change the modem he is always out of stock, while i used the number of my friend to contact him and ask if he has a stock of bm622 he has a lot of stock and can be pick up anytime as long as the payment is ready . please help me guys ..

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Back
Top Bottom