Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

bootloop on lg e400

renjay06

OUTCAST013 the FORSAKEN
Prime Member
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Reality Stone
Time Stone
Power Stone
Soul Stone
Mind Stone
mga ka symb...gandang hapon po...

pa help naman po...nag bootloop po lge400 ko...

ganito po mga nangyare:

1. ininstall ko po ang cyanogen mod 9 (ics)...gumana po sya...after a day napansin ko po na nagha-hang ang lg e400 ko...

2. ini-restore ko po ang phone ko using kdz method...ang ginamit ko pong firmware ay v10q (stock firmware)

3. narestore ko po phone ko pero nag bootloop po...

4. sinusubukan po pumunta sa recovery mode pero hindi po ako makapasok dahil nag eerror po...

ganito po ang nalabas:

View attachment 185200

pero hindi naman po nakasaksak ang kanyang usb cable sa computer o sa charger...

5. ni restore ko po ulit using kdz method tapos po ang firmware ay v10j...

6. bootloop pa din po at hindi pa din po ako makapasok sa recovery mode gawa po sa error na kagaya n4 no. 4

help po...please...

thanks po in advance...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
mga ka symb...after searching google i solved my problem...yehey...

thanks to Kiryuchamo

"what i did is i pressed the vol.down+home key+power button (hard reset). i know u’ve probably did this but the phone will just vibrate and the LG logo will appear then it will automatically shutdown.. thats why all who experienced this cant enter into recovery mode. only emergency mode is working.

but the trick for you to be able to do a hard reset using the 3 buttons goes like this:

push the three buttons and when u felt the phone vibrates(its just only half a second, i guess) release the buttons right before the LG logo appears.. it will take you to an android unpacking a box screen.. wait for it to finish and your phine will reboot and will now work fine with stock rom."

hope this will help others too...

mga ka symb...after searching google i solved my problem...yehey...

thanks to Kiryuchamo

"what i did is i pressed the vol.down+home key+power button (hard reset). i know u’ve probably did this but the phone will just vibrate and the LG logo will appear then it will automatically shudown.. thats why all who experienced this cant enter into recovery mode. only emergency mode is working.

but the trick for you to be able to do a hard reset using the 3 buttons goes like this:

push the three buttons and when u felt the phone vibrates(its just only half a second, i guess) release the buttons right before the LG logo appears.. it will take you to an android unpacking a box screen.. wait for it to finish and your phine will reboot and will now work fine with stock rom."

hope this will help others too...

anu po yun ang three buttons?

Back
Top Bottom