Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

bootloop s3 mini clone

peacekeeper

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
now i have
well the phone is infact s3 mini cloned

hardware mt6575 (samsung is fake).
model i8190
build jr003h18190xxaljl
build date 20130805-062236
android 4.1.1
kernel 3.0.13.380934(see infa@ep-110)gcc ver4.4.3(gcc)#2 smp wed oct 24.2240.54(cant see rest)
uboot build vmain2.2ubt115822
lcd drive ic:1-otm8009_mipi
imei 1 null
imei 2 null

secondly its stuck in bootloop but i can only get into recovery mood and all back ups on sd card send error back or abort half way through.
errors

when i use android kit this is what says when start it
insecure boot image
stock recovery image found
cwm custom recovery 6.0.2.7 image found
twrp custom recovery 2.6.3.0 image found
philiz touch android advanced cwm recovery not found

ive can still boot into recovery but after long hours on the google site ive learned that this model dosent have a (dl mode) just a factory test mode but that not the problem ive try,d to install lots different roms and backups but just aborts half way through and ive used and toolkit and told insecure boot image or something like that but says can see recovery images on phone but cant get to work as get a ( e certificate signature not recognised )) error

ive now managed to use mtk droid and it seems to detect my device but not really sure how to use. ive also been trying flash tool but get the error if all boxs ticked ((( [hint] (name) is checked but without path ))) and it lists all boxes names i have ticked. so thats my problem. any help would be most welcome as its my duel sim only 2 weeks old and need it for work

i also cant use odin as won't detect phone because not genuine s3 mini

also if repeated stuff because im in a panic as brand new phone and duel sim so need to repair it because work phone any and all advise welcome.. but im a newbie so please keep simple or instruct bit by bit

thanks again

Last edited:
hahai...same tau bro meron din ako nyan kaso single sim lang cya tapos invalid imei din ung sa akin...ang ginawa ko lang ay nag download ng sp tools na pang flash tools tapos nilagay ko lng ung scatter files nung rom na dinawnload ko..tpos bago ko cya sinaksak ung cable(data and charging) hold ko muna ung volume -, home and power..until i see the android logo..after that tangal ko ung battery tapos binalik ulit..tapos plug ung cable tapos press volume - and home..and start na ung download nya...peo ginawa ko una download tapos firmware upgrade..un lng kaso meron na cyang imei peo ndi parin gumana ung signal..peo pwede na ako maka wifi and bluetooth..yan lng probs ko..ndi ko alam kung pano i fix to..

Back
Top Bottom