Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

$HOT Token

zycee15

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good Day everyone !!!

Here we go again another potential token in the future.
500, 000 MAX Supply lang kahit makaipon lang tayo ng 3-5 pcs goods na rin.

https://t. me/herewalletbot/app?startapp=3287836-village-77595
>>>> Click the link to register
Just remove the space to open the link

HOT​

HOT is a central piece for the NEAR ecosystem inside Telegram. Because of meta-transactions, using HOT lets you do real transactions on the blockchain, play games, and pay for transfers. It is the first FT that has the functionality of native L1 blockchain tokens.

In the future, HOT won't just work with NEAR Ecosystem. After something called Chain Abstraction starts in Q2 2024, you'll be able to use HOT to do transactions on Ethereum and other networks that are like Ethereum.

How to start mining HOT​

The mining process starts as soon as you create a wallet and get your first free HOT when you click "Claim".

1709267788768.png

After you have received your first HOT the mining process starts, but it will stop when the Storage bar fills up.

Storage​

First you have a very small fire and every 2 hours you need to make sure it doesn't go out. For this purpose, there is a Storage indicator. Once this indicator is full, HOT will stop mining until you claim them.

Initially Storage is only enough for 2 hours of mining, but you can pump it up by using HOTs to increase the time of uninterrupted mining.

There are a total of 6 levels of Storage:

• Level 0 - Wooden Storage - 2 hours - free
  • Level 1 - Metal Storage - 3 hours - 0.2 HOT
  • Level 2 - Modular Storage - 4 hours - 0.5 HOT
  • Level 3 - Liquid Storage - 6 hours - 1 HOT
  • Level 4 - Titanium Storage - 12 hours - 4 HOT
  • Level 5 - Gold Storage - 24 hours - 10 HOT

1709267712425.png

Join villages to mine extra 5% HOT in the treasure trove and share it with friends! ❤️‍🔥
After you click my link join narin kayo sa village namin para makamine tayong lahat ng extrang 5%

Village name -->>
"Alazz"

DM ME @Alazz420

Attachments

• 1709267682001.png
    1709267682001.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom