Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Decentralized Future - ICE Network mining app

zycee15

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score

Register under my link: https://ice.io/@arkikuui28

What is Ice and how does it work?

Ice is a new digital currency that you can mine (or earn) from any mobile device.
Ice network is based on a community of trust delivered by a growing number of users who want to prove that digital currencies retain value and can be used in various use cases.
Users can join the Ice network via an invitation from an existing member to start earning & building their own micro-communities right away.

How is Ice earned?

To start earning Ice, you need to check in every 24 hours by tapping the Ice button to begin your daily mining session.
Mining together with your friends can boost the mining (earning) rate for you and your team.
For each friend that checks in at the same time as you, you both receive a 25% bonus on your mining (earning) rate.
The base mining (earning) rate starts from 16 Ice/h and is reduced by half (goes through a halving event) when it reaches the first milestone. Read more about halving.

Anyone from anywhere in the world with an Android or iOS device can join Ice.

The verification process (KYC – Know Your Customer) requires the user to have a valid national ID at the moment they claim the Ice coins.

If you don’t have yet a valid national ID, you can still mine (earn) Ice and claim the coins when your ID is issued.

Does Ice have any value?

Ice will receive its market value when Phase 1 will be finalized and the coin will be listed on exchanges, on Phase 2.

What are the major differences between Ice, Pi and Bee?

The main difference between the three projects is the governance model.
Ice from the outset establishes a governance model where all users have the decision power in the direction the network evolves, where validators will have distributed voting power, thus avoiding concentration in the hands of a few large validators. Find out more here.
Ice brings several new elements such as Tap in Advance, Slashing, Day Off, Resurrection, Extra Bonuses based on activity and many other new features.
Ice puts emphasis on building micro-communities and therefore rewards not only mining simultaneously with those you have invited into the network but also mining simultaneously with your friends’ friends, i.e. Tier 2 users. Find out more here.

Kung mag sstake kayo nang tokens nyo kung gusto mawithdraw agad ilagay nyo lang na 1 year at 1% ang istake nyo.

Back
Top Bottom