Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Getgrass - Launching Soon, Guide and Earn Potential $100+ Money by Sharing your Idle Bandwidth

tamniche

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score

In today's fast-paced and competitive world, finding ways to increase your income while reducing your efforts is becoming increasingly popular. Wynd Network Team who created Grass, a browser extension, you can monetize your idle internet connection and transform it into a grass points in which you can convert to a fiat, other cryptocurrency, etc.

Register Using my Referral Code to get whitelisted and start now

Now, I do heard from the Official Discord Server, Twitter, Other Articles and Google Search Results that the GRASS blockchain would be SOLANA. But it's just a rumor, better to wait for official announcements. Now back to the topic, with a ton of features and opportunities, it can be overwhelming to understand how they all work. That's why I, Jieun, created this comprehensive quick guide to help you get started using Grass.

Installing Grass and Touching Grass

The first step in maximizing your grass points with Grass is to install the Google Chrome browser extension. It's available for Google Chrome of course, as well as Microsoft Edge that allows extensions from other stores and lastly, browsers built in Chromium-based browsers (you can try also other browsers if its supported, I haven't tested it).

• Go to the official Grass Website and sign-up using my referral code to get you whitelisted and start earning right away as soon as possible

• You need a referral code to register and be part of the early program! by doing so, I am providing my referral code to get you in the grass platform

• After logging in, it should be like this and you can access your dashboard

Understanding your Grass Points! Your Rewards for Sharing your Idle Bandwidth

Grass Points are the currency of it's compensation model for the users contributing their bandwidth including me. When using the Grass extension, you generate Grass Points! The algorithm might be every 1 minute or 2 minutes? (it's fast...) anyway, you earn grass points fast but for the conversion and token reveal, it depends! for maximizing grass points, it can be browsing, watching, scrolling or anything, just keep the browser running in the background if you want to earn at its maximum rate.

These points can then be used to redeem when it hits the official phase and token listing, let's wait for further announcements and updates. And if possible it could be directly fiat, gift-cards, paypal etc.

To maximize your Grass Points, follow these tips!

• Keep the Grass browser extension active in your preferred browser when you're online
  • Increase your usage time to earn more Grass Points
  • Recommended Network Quality is 85%? (I looked into the official discord server, and I have found one user (9867) who has a 100% Network Quality)

• My grass points earnings proof (before 808 and after, in just one day it's 1900+)

• Referrals! share your referral code to your friends, family, on social media, etc.

Multiple Devices Guidelines

News and Updates from the Grass Blog

https://www.getgrass.io/blog

The Improved Grass Points System and Payouts

Updated Article here

To better prepare for payouts when the Grass network goes live, an epoch system is being put in place. The epoch system will track user progress and calculate payouts based on the number of active nodes on the network. The more active nodes there are, the sooner the payouts will be distributed.

The Grass team is also introducing a new reward system for new referrals. Users will receive 10 points for every new referral that joins the network. This provides an additional incentive for users to continue referring new members and helps to grow the network.

The Upcoming Android Launch

This expansion will provide grass users with extra earning opportunities, as you can earn grass points by sharing your idle bandwidth connection on Android devices. As for the IOS version, there is an announcement too but for now it says "stay tuned" that means it is still in development but I do hope it will be released soon for IOS users to not stay behind.

Key-points

• The Android launch scheduled for release date is yet to be announced
  • By being a part of the Grass community, you will automatically have access to the Android beta program along with your registered email account, which allows you to get in early in the app, test and provide feedback
  • To prepare for the Beta Android launch program, ensure your device meets the minimum system requirements for the Grass Mobile (yet to be announced, but i do hope it's specifications is friendly), and keep your Android OS updated!

Wynd Network Team, who is behind the Grass Platform Raises $3.5 Million in Seed Round

As part of their commitment to providing unparalleled passive income opportunities, Grass recently raised a significant $3.5 million in a seed round. This accomplishment by the Wynd Network does not only underlines the confidence in their platform "Grass" but also it signifies a bolstering amount of resources to further enhance or increase the users earnings and benefits through the Grass browser extension.

For more information and you want to see frequently asked questions, refer here!

FAQ

Official Website Grass

Twitter

Grass Blog

Wynd Network

With its innovative browser extension-based model, Grass provides a revolutionary approach to generating passive income.

References:

Improvements to the Grass Points System. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.getgrass.io/blog/improvements-to-the-grass-points-system

Passive Income with Grass. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.getgrass.io/blog/passive-income-with-grass

What Are Grass Points? (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.getgrass.io/blog/what-are-grass-points

What the Upcoming Android Launch Means for Grass. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.getgrass.io/blog/what-the-upcoming-android-launch-means-for-grass

Grass: Building a More Ethical Network. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.getgrass.io/blog/grass-building-a-more-ethical-network

Grass Raises $3.5 Million Seed Round. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.getgrass.io/blog/grass-raises-3-5-million-seed-round-to

Beyond AI: The Grass Network’s Role in everyday Business. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.getgrass.io/blog/beyond-ai-the-grass-networks-role-in-everyday-business

LLMs and You: How AI Labs Use the Grass Network. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.getgrass.io/blog/llms-and-you-how-ai-labs-use-the-grass-network

My links

Previous Article

Website

Up! So far ang updates, developments, naging steady and stable, and mukhang malapit na ang withdrawal, wag kayo pahuli nito! damo!

Papano i connect yung android phone ko? And also how to payout?

Papano i connect yung android phone ko? And also how to payout?
Use Kiwi Browser then add extension and login

Payout soon, wait for further announcements sa discord

san magpayout pag live na ? how to withdraw? iconnect ba ang wallet or something? how?

Use Kiwi Browser then add extension and login

Payout soon, wait for further announcements sa discord
PANO PO MALAMAN ANG VALUE NG PERA IN CONVERSION PO? KAHAPON AKO NAG REGISTER MERON NAKONG 2000 EPOCH 3...THEN PAG NA DL KO NA KIWI ACCOUNT KO PA RIN ANG I LOGIN KO OR GAWA BAGO?

Last edited:
PANO PO MALAMAN ANG VALUE NG PERA IN CONVERSION PO? KAHAPON AKO NAG REGISTER MERON NAKONG 2000 EPOCH 3...THEN PAG NA DL KO NA KIWI ACCOUNT KO PA RIN ANG I LOGIN KO OR GAWA BAGO?
It will be announced, follow the official twitter and join the dis.cord server for announcements, based on solana

sa kiwi browser login mo lang ang account mo
Post automatically merged:

san magpayout pag live na ? how to withdraw? iconnect ba ang wallet or something? how?
it will be announced

It will be announced, follow the official twitter and join the dis.cord server for announcements, based on solana

sa kiwi browser login mo lang ang account mo

it will be announced
OFFICE AKO NAGWOWORK ANO KAYA MAGANDA I REGISTER KO SILA UNDER MY REFERAL OR I LOGIN KO NALANG ACCOUNT KO SA LAHAT NG PC DITO MA IIMPROVE BA ANG EARNING? TSAKA BAKIT KIWI BROWSER SA ANDROID PHONE? EH MAY GOOGLE CHROME NMAN ANG ANDROID PHONE..

OFFICE AKO NAGWOWORK ANO KAYA MAGANDA I REGISTER KO SILA UNDER MY REFERAL OR I LOGIN KO NALANG ACCOUNT KO SA LAHAT NG PC DITO MA IIMPROVE BA ANG EARNING? TSAKA BAKIT KIWI BROWSER SA ANDROID PHONE? EH MAY GOOGLE CHROME NMAN ANG ANDROID PHONE..
walang extension support ang google chrome browser sa mobile for now kaya i recommend kiwi browser kasi may extension support

you can try to register yung mga pc diyan under sa referral mo pero ito ang guide

baka ma reduced points ka, i recommend refer sa unique users like friends, family na nasa ibang wifi/ISP

1 (1).png

walang extension support ang google chrome browser sa mobile for now kaya i recommend kiwi browser kasi may extension support

you can try to register yung mga pc diyan under sa referral mo pero ito ang guide

baka ma reduced points ka, i recommend refer sa unique users like friends, family na nasa ibang wifi/ISP

View attachment 386809
REDUCED POINTS pala yung amin dito sa office . . hoping pa naman mga kasama ko na makaka earn din sila hehehe sayang same ISP lng kasi kami

boss gumawa ako multiple accounts :
1 laptop 2 mobiles:
iisang wifi network
different email accounts
tapos ginamit ko referral code ko

hndi kaya maban? or reduce points?

if so, pwede ko ilogout nalang ang 2 accounts na ginawa ko?

REDUCED POINTS pala yung amin dito sa office . . hoping pa naman mga kasama ko na makaka earn din sila hehehe sayang same ISP lng kasi kami
oo sayang, ma reduced points kung same ISP, dapat different ISP sa iba't ibang unique account (friends, family, office)

atleast ma reduced points lang pero not worth it pa rin kasi reduced points eh

boss gumawa ako multiple accounts :
1 laptop 2 mobiles:
iisang wifi network
different email accounts
tapos ginamit ko referral code ko

hndi kaya maban? or reduce points?

if so, pwede ko ilogout nalang ang 2 accounts na ginawa ko?
ma reduced points ka po pag sa isang ISP/wifi, i recommend each device naka connect sa different wifi/ISP

hindi ka man ma ban, recommended lang talaga na different ISP/wifi sa bawat accounts and device kasi naka monitor and recorded sa database sa system nila kasi

hinahanap nila or dapat isa lang unique na residential IP address makikita nila sa device which is laptop/pc or mobile sa wifi

ISP meaning is internet provider: Converge, PLDT, Globe at Home, DITO

ANONG KASIGURUHAN NA MAKAKA CASHOUT DITO? NA TRY KO YUNG PAWNS AND HONEYGAIN NAKA PAYOUT NAMAN KAMI DOON.

oo sayang, ma reduced points kung same ISP, dapat different ISP sa iba't ibang unique account (friends, family, office)

atleast ma reduced points lang pero not worth it pa rin kasi reduced points eh

ma reduced points ka po pag sa isang ISP/wifi, i recommend each device naka connect sa different wifi/ISP

hindi ka man ma ban, recommended lang talaga na different ISP/wifi sa bawat accounts and device kasi naka monitor and recorded sa database sa system nila kasi

hinahanap nila or dapat isa lang unique na residential IP address makikita nila sa device which is laptop/pc or mobile sa wifi

ISP meaning is internet provider: Converge, PLDT, Globe at Home, DITO
Salamat sa info boss, better ilogout ko nalang ibang accounts ko

Salamat sa info boss, better ilogout ko nalang ibang accounts ko
Oo kasi not recommended sa same ISP/wifi sa device

pero okay siya and di ma reduce ang points kahit sa isang account and different devices which is your PC or laptop ba then mobile devices android or IOS

as long as naka connect sila sa different wifi/ISP, goods ka na dyan and di ka ma reduced ng points

once again

same account sa ibat ibang different devices okay siya as long as naka connect sa different wifi/ISP each

ANONG KASIGURUHAN NA MAKAKA CASHOUT DITO? NA TRY KO YUNG PAWNS AND HONEYGAIN NAKA PAYOUT NAMAN KAMI DOON.
iba yang pawns and honeygain that is centralized,

crypto ito, decentralized

makaka cashout ka soon, follow mo official twitter, sali ka sa dis.cord server for updates and news

https://twitter.com/getgrass_io

https://dub.sh/IVVMIit

or blog nila: https://www.getgrass.io/blog

Boss gawa ka ng FB group dun ka post ng grass updates

Boss gawa ka ng FB group dun ka post ng grass updates
No need, may official dis.cord server sila nandon na lahat for updates, maintenance, mga community

Back
Top Bottom