Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Brand new laptop fps drop

^seems valve wants to go toe to toe with Microsoft. dota2 has no support for dx12. their vulkan support seems clunky yet. kind of disappointing that giants clash because of business instead of making everything better for gamers.

Is this normal? pag nag loload ako ng laro na yan, not responding palagi, saka nag dl ako razer gaming booster, ganyan din yung nangyayari saka palaging not responding.View attachment 1139212View attachment 1139212

kulang ram nito ata.. see halos maxed out na ung ram usage. tapos syempre to compensate to the missing ram, ginagamit ng system ang hdd.. pagefile.sys ata un (i forgot lol). eto problema nung ibang unit kapag matakaw sa ram ung app tapos kulang ang available ram ng system. + factor pa na mabagal ang access sa hdd.

TS try nyo po

Windows +"R", type niyo po yung "services.msc" tapos sa services hanapin niyo po yung "Superfetch" then Properties, set niyo po yung Startup Type to "Disabled" then Click "Stop" for service status, then click Apply and OK. Baka same sa League of Legends na nag FPS Drop.

Last edited:
why would you disable superfetch? seems more beneficial to enable it.

Just try it, you can turn it on naman po if there's no effect. For me It works like a charm, and I read some issues about disabling Superfetch, mostly po nag improve yung performance ng laptop and pc nila, and I also try it on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, same result po and iba't ibang specs po ng laptop and pc yung natry ko. I have an idea how it works but I don't know how to explain po eh, sorry po kaya nasabi ko na lang na "It works like a charm" :D

Last edited:
laki ng kinakain ng disk mo -
naka lowest setting kna ba nun -
try to low it ang playing w/ Browser or any else just dota 2

sa NVIDIA Control Panel mo change setting mo dun

kaya nga bro eh, mas mabuting tingnan mo thermal paste at fan nyan. di kase lahat na bago ay timplado na ang nasa loob may iba dyan na galing talaga sa factory na nagkukulang ang mga thermal paste. kumbaga factory defect. para sakin lang ha ang dahilan ng pag fps drop kahit malakas nmn ung laptop mo ay ang fan pag hindi maayus ang paghinga ng ung fan,, maapektuhan talaga performance nyan. kung mag windows 10 ka bro, marunong kaba mag reformat ng os? kung marunong mag download ka muna ng windows 10 pro os. marami dito hanapin mo lang.. Pero kung ako sayo, chichick-up pen ko muna ung nasa loob nyan. cgurado akong nasa loob lang problema nyan. Ung sakin nga 30-40 (minsan aabot ng 50) lang ung regular temp pag nag lalaro ako ng dota 2 at assasins creed 4.

Its not thermal paste, if you think thats the reason then the laptop will keep on shutting down ebery time.it detects overheating. Try to download CCLEANER at the tool menu click stattup then select all the unnecessary softwares running at the same time, i mean click them to turn off, this unnecessary consume such memory and processor.

Back
Top Bottom