Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

BS Architecture / BS Interior Design / BS Fine Arts Students

mightybrix

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: If you guys have questions or need help for your thesis regarding 3D rendering using 3D studio MAX or 2D presentation using Adobe Photoshop and Autocad please feel free to PM me or post a message....i would be glad to help you....i hope to hear from you soon...thank you and god bless...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i want to learn autocad and 3d rendering can you help me here's my e-mail address [email protected] tnx....:pray:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: sure thing raymond...as "mr pessimist" said you can drop by to his post...may mga link dun that you can download to help you start...tapos if you still have questions regarding the tutorial post that you downloaded you can ask me or mr pessimist....we'd be glad to help you....kapag nasagot namin yung questions please dont forget to pick the tag "THANK YOU"...god bless...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: sure thing raymond...as "mr pessimist" said you can drop by to his post...may mga link dun that you can download to help you start...tapos if you still have questions regarding the tutorial post that you downloaded you can ask me or mr pessimist....we'd be glad to help you....kapag nasagot namin yung questions please dont forget to pick the tag "THANK YOU"...god bless...

Dre join ka din samen minsan :D
pag more on max kayo na ni silverblood sumagot

drop by din ako dito madalas :salute:

sana dumami pa tayo dito

EDIT : pessi na lang sir :D
mas sanay ako na yun tawag nila saken

Last edited:

Dre join ka din samen minsan :D
pag more on max kayo na ni silverblood sumagot

drop by din ako dito madalas :salute:

sana dumami pa tayo dito

EDIT : pessi na lang sir :D
mas sanay ako na yun tawag nila saken

:praise::praise::praise: no problem dude....PM nyo lang ako or post a message...i will do my best to answer your questions...its a gud thing na nag share tyo ng knowledge sa iba...para lahat tyo mag grow...salamat pessi...god bless tol :salute::salute::salute:

:praise::praise::praise: no problem dude....PM nyo lang ako or post a message...i will do my best to answer your questions...its a gud thing na nag share tyo ng knowledge sa iba...para lahat tyo mag grow...salamat pessi...god bless tol :salute::salute::salute:

:salute: nakakatuwa madami na tayo dito na cad at max user!
keep on posting ang stay active tol! :hat:

bka pede mkahingi ng 2long?,..cno po ang architect d2 n nagtake ng board exam ng year 2008 pataas at year 2005 pababa?,..me ppsagutan lng po sna aq at least 3 questions for APP subject nmin,..about board exam lng po,architecture student po aq...sna po me mka2long skin,..ty

ako...first yir archi stude...
mga sir, post naman kayo pdf files ng mga libro sa archi and interior design...kun pwede lang.tnx

sir meron po b kau tutorial ng autocad for interior design bigginer to advance 2012?? tnx po.

Calling All Architecture Students, Graduates & Architects.. :D

sir may installer po ba kau sa autocad architecture 2010 or 2011 w/carck??

Civil Engineering graduate po :)

Sino po sa inyo may pdf o kahit tiltle ng book about sa achitectural engineering? yung may mga illustration, basta yung may mga minimum clearance, ung mga ganun po., hehe.. ^^,

Boss meron po bang Aucad LT 2000 or 2010 penge po ako link :D thanks in advance

Hello... I'm an architecture student 4th year, I want Sketchup Tut sana.. mas madali at maganda kasi dun, bwenas nlng kung marunong kang mag PScs5... Pa feedback po :clap:

mga sir/maam kung sino po meron mga links/available books for interior design. un mga basic na ginagamit sa school. thanks a lot :):):)

Back
Top Bottom