Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Bulalord] "ANOTHER NEW SERIES OF MAC ADDRESS" Reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ang worry ko lang dito TS, eh sa dami ngayon ng mga threads na nagsi-share ng "new series" macs at sa dami ng mga nagpapa-pm, para daw hindi kumalat at masabotahe ng mga ISP spies, eh sa kamay din nila spies mapunta. or sa kamay ng mga nagbebenta or worse, sa kamay ng isang kulangot na magpo-post naman nito publicly para magpasikat.

Nakapag-share na rin naman po yata kayo just recently and maybe in the past as well, so there's no questionn about your generosity. If I may suggest lang , i-defer po nang kaunti ang pag-share ng bagong series. Parang napapadali ang buhay ng macs dahil sa over-usage or saturation ng mga BTS. I mean, if I were the ISP's I'll certainly have means to check whether the number of certain series/macs which suddenly became active corresponds to the actual activated modems. I'll also have a system to verify if the BTS's which slowly become congested actually has a corresponding number of new/reactivated subscriptions in that area.

It seems to me like it takes just simple logic and system for the ISP's to know when the newly activated macs are already being exploited by cloners. I suggest that we wisely time and space every sharing of new macs.

'Yung ilang C4's E8's na this week ko lang nakilala, nangamatay na for some reasons. Let the rest of us learn how to fish for our own macs, paminsan-minsan. Malalaman rin naman kung kalat or bulgar na ang isang series kapag may mga nagbebenta na nito or marami na ang nakaka-scan nito. By then, it's high time na i-share na nga sa lahat ang series - kahit kanino pang kamay mapunta.

'Yun lang and more power po.

Re: [Bulalord] "ANOTHER NEW SERIES OF MAC ADDRESS" Reveal?

pa pm ng isa sir salamt...

- - - Updated - - -

pa pm ng isa sir salamt...

dapat tlga wag ganto ang paraan ng pag shshare. masyado ng spoon feeding e. bahala kayo. kayo din mahihirapan sa huli, :) korakot na nga pilipinas ayaw nyo pang umayos. tsk!.

think before click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom