Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

--> cern ?

Tekno BeaT

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
May kakaibang Plano nga bang nililihim ang CERN sa mga darating pang Panahon ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cEUdxZTBNA

cern-nataraja.jpg

AC7.png

my-thoughts-on-rabbi-jonathan-cahn-shemitah-50-638.jpg

NWO+Goal.jpg

NEW WORLD ORDER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF7G9pOe--k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IARFSkCJ34U

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
YUP... na research ko rin yan... the real plan is to create blackhole for upcoming collision of moon and earth..

search mo vatican secret.. may makikita kang moon collided to earth..

ts, thanks dito at sana ma update ito kahit minsan, this is kinda interesting.

^ agree... pati na din yung mico chip na nilagay sa mayayaman para sila lang ang ligtas pag nagunaw na ang mundo

Sino nkakaalam sainyo About CERN ?
May kinalaman ba ito sa mga magyayari about biblical events bago maganap o magtapos
Ang 4th blood moon ?

http://youtu.be/qr5lQq0VSM0

Last edited:
Sino nkakaalam sainyo About CERN ?
May kinalaman ba ito sa mga magyayari about biblical events bago maganap o magtapos
Ang 4th blood moon ?

http://youtu.be/qr5lQq0VSM0

Based on Biblical accounts, yes, maaaring may kinalaman itong Large Hadron Collider (LHC) ng CERN sa Switzerland ang mga magaganap sa last days. And did you know that if you type 'September 23rd 2015' in the search bar of Google Earth, you will be pointed to CERN... weird isn't it?

Even Nobel Piece prize winner Professor Stephen Hawking, which is an atheist, warns about possibly opening the pandora's box if this LHC is activated. It has been said that the Hadron Collider can create a portal which can be a passage of demonic creatures.

It was alleged that CERN employees who were near the Hadron Collider got affected, it was said that they hallucinated during the LHC's test activation. So this clearly indicates that the Hadron Collider has an effect on humans. This is one of Satan's tool in his orchestration of events during the last days.

About the Blood Moon tetrad, this coincides with the economic crash of America, and now as we speak, America's economic status is plunging. This is one of the signs that the second advent of Christ is nearly at hand.

And about the microchip, its main objective is to store all of the person's information, and it has the technology to track down the location of the person. This can be placed either on the right hand or forehead. This is not to save the person during the end times. But this is the mark of the beast that is indicated in the book of Revelation in the Bible (Revelation 13:18).

Last edited:
YUP... na research ko rin yan... the real plan is to create blackhole for upcoming collision of moon and earth..
search mo vatican secret.. may makikita kang moon collided to earth..
How much research did you get? Are you sure makakapag-create ka ng ganoong kalaking blackhole dito sa loob ng planeta natin?

^ agree... pati na din yung mico chip na nilagay sa mayayaman para sila lang ang ligtas pag nagunaw na ang mundo
Aanhin mo ang microchip sa katawan ng tao? Di na uso microchips - may mas bago na ngayon.

Based on Biblical accounts, yes, maaaring may kinalaman itong Large Hadron Collider (LHC) ng CERN sa Switzerland ang mga magaganap sa last days. And did you know that if you type 'September 23rd 2015' in the search bar of Google Earth, you will be pointed to CERN... weird isn't it?
When are those last days?

Even Nobel Piece prize winner Professor Stephen Hawking, which is an atheist, warns about possibly opening the pandora's box if this LHC is activated. It has been said that the Hadron Collider can create a portal which can be a passage of demonic creatures.
Citations please?
It may open other dimensions described by math. But it doesn't say portal that leads to the house of demons as you say.

It was alleged that CERN employees who were near the Hadron Collider got affected, it was said that they hallucinated during the LHC's test activation. So this clearly indicates that the Hadron Collider has an effect on humans. This is one of Satan's tool in his orchestration of events during the last days.
Allegation pa lang tapos clearly indicated agad? Di ba pwedeng sabog sila sa pagpapaandar ng machine dahil nakakapuyat ang ginagawa nila or puro kape yung nasa katawan nila?

About the Blood Moon tetrad, this coincides with the economic crash of America, and now as we speak, America's economic status is plunging. This is one of the signs that the second advent of Christ is nearly at hand.
And so is China. And ours too.
But if you're looking at the 5 yr economic trend, it's going upwards. Nagkataon lang na August to December are Bearish Months. Tapos not sure pa ang mga investors dahil may eleksyon pa sa US Next year.

And about the microchip, its main objective is to store all of the person's information, and it has the technology to track down the location of the person. This can be placed either on the right hand or forehead. This is not to save the person during the end times. But this is the mark of the beast that is indicated in the book of Revelation in the Bible (Revelation 13:18).
Masyadong maliit ang capacity ng microchip para isaksak mo lahat ng info. Saka, baka laging mag-ingay ang metal detector dahil may bakal ka sa katawan.
So it's not feasible.

And it's ridiculous.

Lol.

Last edited:
About sa " economic collapse " , naka propesiya din ang pag bagsak ng Babylon the Great , kung kelan itinakwil na nila si God, at nagsimula na silang baguhin at labagin ang batas ng Dyos,. may mga nagsasabi na ang Babylon the Great sa Revelation ay ang America, aside sa Leader nila na laging minaMOCK si God, inaprubahan din nila ang Same sex marriage na labag sa Dyos, at sinuportahan pa ng santo papa, at sa mga nakaraan pang balita sa Papa,sa mga agenda nyang, binibigyan ng basbas upang mapatawad ang ABORTION,. samantalang sa utos ng Dyos ay Bawal pumatay, kamakaylan lang isa nanamang agenda ag ipinatupad ng PAPA, ang Free Annulment,. ano na nga ba nangyayari sa mundo ? isa na ba ito sa mga balakid ng NWO ( NEW WORLD ORDER ) ang labagin ang maykapal ?
medjo napapaisip din ako, na siguro nga nafulfill na nga ang propesiya ng " THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET "

Last edited:
About sa " economic collapse " , naka propesiya din ang pag bagsak ng Babylon the Great , kung kelan itinakwil na nila si God, at nagsimula na silang baguhin at labagin ang batas ng Dyos,. may mga nagsasabi na ang Babylon the Great sa Revelation ay ang America, aside sa Leader nila na laging minaMOCK si God, inaprubahan din nila ang Same sex marriage na labag sa Dyos, at sinuportahan pa ng santo papa, at sa mga nakaraan pang balita sa Papa,sa mga agenda nyang, binibigyan ng basbas upang mapatawad ang ABORTION,. samantalang sa utos ng Dyos ay Bawal pumatay, kamakaylan lang isa nanamang agenda ag ipinatupad ng PAPA, ang Free Annulment,. ano na nga ba nangyayari sa mundo ? isa na ba ito sa mga balakid ng NWO ( NEW WORLD ORDER ) ang labagin ang maykapal ?
medjo napapaisip din ako, na siguro nga nafulfill na nga ang propesiya ng " THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET "
Ahhhhh I see.

Ahhhhh I see.

Hey! I think you know a lot. First point, TS made this thread to have something to discuss about. And I believe nobody forced you to dwell in this thread. So if you have nothing good to post, that is you disagree in the comments here, go to another thread. Peace.

Hey! I think you know a lot. First point, TS made this thread to have something to discuss about. And I believe nobody forced you to dwell in this thread. So if you have nothing good to post, that is you disagree in the comments here, go to another thread. Peace.

I simply stated the facts then jumped again to neutrality.

There's some level of disagreement on the facts that he stated and it requires more research aside from the bible.

His opinions were acknowledged in a modest fashion that I am sure of. I didn't say even a negative thing.

Relax, I'm not starting a fight or something.

Last edited:
I simply stated the facts then jumped again to neutrality.

There's some level of disagreement on the facts that he stated and it requires more research aside from the bible.

His opinions were acknowledged in a modest fashion that I am sure of. I didn't say even a negative thing.

Relax, I'm not starting a fight or something.

Ok, good enough for me. Let's keep this discussion clean so that subscribers can learn and contribute without the sarcasm. Sorry friend if I reacted harshly.

Ok, good enough for me. Let's keep this discussion clean so that subscribers can learn and contribute without the sarcasm. Sorry friend if I reacted harshly.
No need to apologize. Relax.Cheers mate!

Sir patuloy lang po sa pagbibigay ng warning! Expected naman na hindi lahat maniniwala tulad ng panahon ni Noah. Keep it up! God bless you bro! :)

Ano ba ang ipinaggagawa gawa sa buhay nila? Matatalino ang mga tao. Sino naman ba kase nag embento ng 666? E ang 666 ata sa China is lucky charm daw? Ewan. Anong bansa iyon? Huwag naman etake literally ang bible. Sa bagay... Christian nga naman noh? Pati nga black cat at witch ay kinakatakutan kahit lack of knowledge naman sila.

Prejudice.

Joke.

antagal naman magbukas nung portal na yun..
excited na ako makita sila eugene, vincent, alfred, dennis, master jerimiah saka si jericho sa totoong buhay :rofl:

up ko lang, inaabangan ko kasi mga palusot ng mga naniniwala..:beat:

Back
Top Bottom