Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Certified in Cybersecurity 2023 - ISC2-CC Complete Training

mythos

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Space Stone
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Certified in Cybersecurity 2023 - ISC2-CC Complete Training
Description
About this course, The CC training course is designed to provide you with a detailed understanding of information security management, risk management, and incident management. The course is divided into four domains, each of which is covered in-depth. The course is designed to help you develop the necessary skills to become a successful information security manager by providing you with practical knowledge and hands-on experience.

Certification: Upon completion of the course, you will be eligible to sit for the CC certification exam. The exam is administered by ISC2 Enroll in the CC training course today and take the first step towards becoming a certified in cybersecurity!
Who this course is for:
Security analysts and Managers
Students who need to gain understanding
People who are interested in pursuing this certification
IT Manager, and Analysts
Auditors and Risk practitioners
Anyone interested in the subject of the training
Requirements:
No requirements, everything will be explained from scratch, however basic understanding for IT and Security will be beneficial to keep the pace!

E N J O Y Learning ! ! !

Try ko to boss, Maraming salamat dito boss.
Post automatically merged:

Anung website nung sa certification nito boss?

Hello po, san po yung link for registration meron pa po ba?

Hi po nagdownload po ako kaso nag e error yung iba salamt po laking tulong to sakin..

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 10
hello po sir..di po madownload ung iba tas trynay ko ung iba mong link na binigay di rin po madownload...thanks po.sir pa request po ng mysql udemy po kong meron kau,,more power po sainyo

hello po sir..di po madownload ung iba tas trynay ko ung iba mong link na binigay di rin po madownload...thanks po.sir pa request po ng mysql udemy po kong meron kau,,more power po sainyo
Downloadable naman lods on my end. Kindly check your internet connection might intermittent issue lang sya. Try mo siguro i-save to my TeraBox mo muna before saving sa local mo.
1699796733027.png

TS mythos looking to change career ako, dun sa ISC2 na nishare mo once I obtain the certification that I prefer (CC, SSCP, CCSP, and ISSEP) will that help talaga in applying job sa CC kahit na wala akong experience?

pahirapan ma download sana may alternative download link, like Mediafire lagi failed sa terabox

TS mythos looking to change career ako, dun sa ISC2 na nishare mo once I obtain the certification that I prefer (CC, SSCP, CCSP, and ISSEP) will that help talaga in applying job sa CC kahit na wala akong experience?
Yes, once entry level yung inapplyan mo plus na yung may ganyan kang certification, possible matic nasa shortlist ka na nila.
Post automatically merged:

pahirapan ma download sana may alternative download link, like Mediafire lagi failed sa terabox
Noted lods, hanap ako ng alternative.

Gaano katagal estimated completion ng whole course?

di madownload yung ibang files lods. sana may alternative like MF.

1710660865328.png

Back
Top Bottom