Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry Mobile Firmware/Stock Rom/Pac Files Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir ng hahanap aq ng stock rom ng flare 2x pero dl q dito pg extract q poh hindi ntatapos kulang ata yung file? need help

panu po gmitin mga firmware n yan ..my boot loop kc akong CM mg eexplore ako kung panu ayusin ulit

Mga sir,bka meron kaung pangroot sa omiga infinity..o kung wala panu mpagana ung usb stick,kc nung pgka upgrade sa kitkat d n xa mkabasa ng usb stick.

Model: X140
Baseband version: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V35
Build number: Cherry_Pulse_V9_1020

sana magkameron na nitong pangplash sa SPFT...

I need a way to get my pulse stable. I tried to remove the root but ended up messing something up. It boots up fine, but starts freezing up after about 2 minutes. I did a factory reset but that didn't help. Any ideas? thanks

omega infinty sir.. firm ware sana.. and roms.. salamat po

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom