Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry Mobile One vs. MyPhone Uno

w33haaa

Symbianize Elder
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If you haven't heard, Cherry Mobile & MyPhone their very first Android Phone that has an official local Android One in the Philippines called One & Uno respectively.
Here's what we know so far :

cherry-mobile-one_1.jpg
peShxGz.png
Cherry Mobile OneMyPhone Uno
4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display, 218ppi4.5-inch IPS LCD display, 854×480 @217ppi
1.3GHz MediaTek MTK6582m quad-core CPU1.3GHz MediaTek MTK6582m quad-core CPU
1GB RAM1GB RAM
8GB internal storageExpandable 4GB internal storage
up to 32GB via microSD (with free 8GB microSD)Supports up to 32GB MicroSD card
5 megapixel rear camera w/ LED flash5 megapixel rear camera w/ LED flash
2 megapixel front camera2 megapixel front camera
Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby (micro)Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
3G HSPA+3G/HSPA+
WiFiWiFi
BluetoothBluetooth
GPS, A-GPSGPS, A-GPS
1700mAh lithium-ion batteryRemovable 1700mAh battery
Android 5.1 LollipopAndroid 5.1 Lollipop

Price : Php3,999Price : Php3,999

specifications credited to : official site and yugatech

Both has identical specifications and price. The only difference is it's design and CM One has a larger ROM than MP Uno, and has bigger battery (in capacity.)

Stay tune for more updates!

Ok for those 2 choices... I'll choose the CM one with larger internal storage of 8Gb, which is very important in android lollipop because the new runtime ART, the said new runtime will change the performance of android but in expense of Application have larger file size than the previous Dalvik Runtime :)

ART_vs_Dalvik

Pwede po magtanong kung ano ang original unit/model nitong dalawang phones na to? Kung hindi ako nagkakamali mga rebranded lang to from other Android One phones. Baka kasi pareho lang ang rooting method nito dun sa original.

skin cm din khit myphone user ako, lmang na lamang cm dto!!!!!!!! dpend sbibili kung walang paki or alam.

Last edited:
Ok for those 2 choices... I'll choose the CM one with larger internal storage of 8Gb, which is very important in android lollipop because the new runtime ART, the said new runtime will change the performance of android but in expense of Application have larger file size than the previous Dalvik Runtime :)

ART_vs_Dalvik

thanks for the insight!

Pwede po magtanong kung ano ang original unit/model nitong dalawang phones na to? Kung hindi ako nagkakamali mga rebranded lang to from other Android One phones. Baka kasi pareho lang ang rooting method nito dun sa original.

Not quite sure kung ano yung OEM nila but I'm pretty sure that it is rebranded, about rooting, you are probably right.

skin cm din khit myphone user ako, lmang na lamang cm dto!!!!!!!! dpend sbibili kung walang paki or alam.

Likewise, I prefer CM, I like its design, quite a better specs, and about other things naman such as after sales, I would say they are quite the same . :)

Sir pwede po magtanong,, yung tungkol po sa CM One yung sa battery po nya ... Ok nmn po ba gamitin kumpara sa MP Uno?

namimili din ako sa dalawang to eh. planning on buying one of them this weekend. ang problema is parang maganda lang yung cm one sa papel in regards to battery life. mahalaga kasi sakin yun since malayo ako sa charger/outlet palagi.

Off the topic lng guys.. what would be the best choice between the cm one and the cm flare 3/s3...patulong naman.. for gaming like COC..

Kukuha na ako today. Ang mga pagpipilian ko is fs3 octa, fuze s, mp uno or cm one. Ani sa tingin nyo guys?

Sana ginawa man lang nila HD yung resolution. I will still use my agua rio...

I like the Myphone One. Kaya lang parang 4,500 ito nung nagtanong ako at bihira pa supply. Matatag yung lumang Myphone ko e. Pareho naman battery rating nung dalawa so maglalaro lang yan sa usage ng tao. Cherry Flare is also good, we had one before at mabilis magprocess. Syempre, budget phones ito na target ay low income brackets, still, ka-feature nya yun P10K P700 ko at half the price. Technology has gone up since 3 years at mura na. Feedback naman yung mga nakabili ng Android one dyan.

Just bought UNO!!! Astig ni Android L!!! Sugoi..

mga paps may nakapag root na ba ng myphone uno? kagaya lang ba sha ng ibang android one? in terms of rooting? gusto ko na kasi iroot yung akin. para gawin ko ng default storage yung micro sd, mejo hassle yung 4gb lang yung storage haha, thanks paps

san banda ang myphone sa market2x? bago palang ako dito BGC

Up........

Sana ala rio 2 ang next uno version!!!!...

Back
Top Bottom