Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

China Phone PCSuite

not workin' i-copy - paste nyo na lang mga boss.. madali pa hehehe

dapat po diba mewon kang usb driver na naka install right? like mt6227 diba para ma basa nya yung phone mo!!!!!!

Are you familiar with ZT-9188 (Chinaphone)?

I don't know what is the CPU type of this model, I'm not able to connect it to the computer as well.

I downloaded PC Suite (Chinaphone version), but it still cannot detect my phone. I guess, I need the suitable cable driver for this, but what should it be, as I have said, I don't know the CPU type.

I'm afraid I can't open my phone to look for it, this was bought brand new.

Thank you and Mabuhay ang bansang Pilipinas! :salute:

Hindi nga guma gana hahah fake lang yan!! hahaha com port nga d naman ma detek!

paps panu ba gamitn tohng pc suit na toh??? anung pc suits ba ang dpat kung i-dL pag 6700 ang gamit na cp?? tsaka magkakaroon na ba ng jar. ang cp ko pag gnamit ko tong pc suits na toh??help naman

i have downloaded the same software for more than 6 times!!! and nobody ever told how to use it. :weep:

Uzzi, try downloading the pcsuite of myphone. It comes with a driver and manual. I was able to connect my PC and cell to the net. Goodluck!

Here's the link, courtesy of pauljos3ph: http//www.myphone.com.ph/

@paulj0s3ph: Salamat po sa idea, Nice post.

Last edited:
@ztamps
no problem... yung myphone kasi eh considered na china phone na legal kasi me service center dito saka me license ng ntc...
saka mas madali gamitin yung pc suite nung myphone madaling intindihin

Wala namang naging error iyung myphone na installer sa akin.

Dito mo ba kinuha? http//www.myphone.com.ph/ from @pauljos3ph?

Maari ding compatibility ng chinfone with the software. Relative kasi itong BDBAL chinfone ko with myphone na T22 duo e. Wala ring Java apps.

For internet using Chinfone, Activate and or manually configure GPRS/MMS setting ng chinfone, Use symb search. Then input http proxy which you will get from "sun updates" posts into the settings of the chinfone's data account. Then you'll be able to FBT. Pag ok internet ng chinfone, ok na rin iyan pag pag connect ka sa PC. You will be able to use the chinfone to surf as long as ok ang pc suite at chinfone connection. Hope this helps..

Last edited:
driver folder must be inside the main installation folder..0

Note: Dapat tama yung COM port na pipiliin mo..makikita yan sa settings under n pc suite.

indi pwide sa iphone china..failed palagi pa sa file manager...

I downloaded MYPHONE Pc Suite..
I tried to open temp_upload.mms
Ok naman siya, pero sa step 2/3, ung select phone, d siya madetect.. may error.. IPHONE China me, hay! :weep:

hindi naman gumagana saken. A328 china phone ko... ayaw madetect ang phone

gumagana po ba to sa nokia t6300 na china phone???

can I install theme on my phone using that software?

para hindi kau mahirapan bumili nalang kau ng blutooth dongle hindi nyo n kelangan ng mga driver at wla pang problema sa compatibility pede nyo pa gawing modem cp nyo.

Back
Top Bottom