Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Clash Royale - DivineDarkSide Clan

AmvZ

Complete from A to Z
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Space Stone
Time Stone
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
hjy3FE3.png

DivineDarkSide Clash Royale Clan

I am humbly inviting those players with above average skills in trophy pushing, war collection and attack, vast card collection with above average levels, cooperation, and especially, LOYALTY.

Currently we are on top 5 Philippine Local Ranking in Clan Wars and playing at Top7-10 at Trophy Pushing.

D84U49e.png

HOW TO JOIN?

Simply meet our technical requirements, failing to meet those requirements will be subjected to rejection (also depends to our evaluation)

• Preferrably, 5200+ player's best trophy, but since the season just ended last Oct 1, we will accept at least 4900 but will look at previous season trophy
  • At least 70,000 total donations, we like those players who donate a lot
  • Preferrably, 35-40 war day wins, we need players who will help us push to the top :beat:

IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS:

• Loyalty - we don't need players who like hopping to every single clan.
  • Cooperative - this is self explanatory, we don't need muted players here and don't like mixing theirselves to the rest of the members.
  • Respectful - talking dirty and swearing here is ok, but don't go too far pointing it our to your clanmates, also respect to everyone is needed.
  • Open-mindedness - :naughty:

WE DON'T LIKE MORTAR AND XBOW USERS - AUTO REJECT TO THOSE PLAYERS WHO USE THESE CARDS :banned::banned::banned:

Just post your profile here if you would like to join, I will not entertain Private Messages.

Link to my profile for viewing purposes: https://royaleapi.com/player/22QCGG2

P.S. sorry for my bad English
P.S. I am the Leader of this clan

Last edited:
sali sana ako ts kaso mukhang malalakas na kayo sobra , pero umabot naman ako ng 5200+ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom