Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Coc semi-autobot dummy sprite+hiromacro

sa mga TamAD mag Loot jan..
i found a way para mag automatic TRAIN AND LOOT sya gamit ang program na DUMMY SPRITE.

ung dummy Sprite alone yun n ung bot, but the only problem is IT IS NOT FREE,
so gumwa aq ng KUNTING TRICK n gusto ko i share.

PRORAM REQ
dummysprite(search nyo n lang)
hiromacro(availbale on googleplay for free)

install those two

to prepare the phone

1)gawa muna tyo ng shorcut pang clear ng data;:

punta kau sa widget
and find the widget for setting------once n n dun "select App" thec go to dummy sprite--ang dapat n nakalagay jan ung mga clear data and cache.

dapat me lalabas na widget n me pangalang "app "sa homescreen.

press it select dummy sprite--then leave it--press menu

2)open hiromacro
setting---e set mo n ung vol down ang control sa kanya
then press start
press menu
donot close the app

3)setting up dummy sprite.,

set up muna natin sya .,

open profile

REgister
"
gamitin nyong üsername ganto "xxx999999999" ung "x "kahit ano basta everything should be end in "9999" sample "exm99999"
then enter a password ung madaling i type like 123456---atleast 6 digit.
un
now i log in muna yan...
check remember password..

dpat me lumbas dun logo ng COC-kung first tym select install
if not press run--

once n mag start ung COC at lumbas control ng dummy sprite press exit.

once n nag exit ung control mag stay ka pa din sa COC..

next step ito n ung trick-auto register bali to

press vol down...dapat lumbas ung control nung hiromacro kung hindi balik k sa simula ausin mo sa setting ng hiro.,

paglumabas na press record:note i rerecord nya n ung mga gagawan mong galaw ng phone mo.,parang autoclicker...

pilitin mo lumbas sya ung menu botton;pag lumabas n ung COC..

dapat ung ginwa mong setting widget Nakaabang sa homescreen..kung hindi ulit n lang lipat mo na..
if ok continue.

press the widget "app" kung n direct mo n sya nung una sa app-->dummy sprite

dapat lalabas jan ung mga clear data, unisntall etc..

continue, press mo ung clear data...press ok...

then labas ng menu...

click dummy sprte-----supossed to be dapat ngagwan mo n din sya ng shortcut malapit sawidget n "app "

now open na si dummy sprite

select profile

makkta mo adun p ung accont mo n ginwa..

coppy mo ung user name...

click register...

paste mo si user name mo dun sa reg

edit mo bawasan mo ng isang "9" or any nunber n nilagay mo

fill password , make sure same password p din yan

babalik k dapat sa log in nya

mkakkta mo adun ung luma mong account bawasn mo din ng isang number--para maging katulad ng bago mong account..

once ok na

press run..

gagana n si dummy sprite---mag oopen c COC---mula dun lalabas control ni dummy

press start---

then press vol down

CONcrat kung maayos pag kakagwa mo n recorcd n un...

now exit mo lahat...

test natin....

open COC press vol down

lalabast dun control ni HIROmacro
press mo ung text file--if nag ilang attemp ka check mo n lnag ung time at date...un open mo....
set interval to 1820 sec--equal sa 30 mins 20 sec yan expire kc ni dummy eh 30 mins..

then panoodin mo n lnag sya mag register ng account at mag open ng kanya..
once n mang open n ung coc sa dummy sprite auto train n yan.....auto loot n din...

later pag nagkatime aq post ko screenshots...

warning lang mejo malakas sa battery 3 app kc open at a time ....
wag lang gamitin masyado matagal nainint ung phone(3 hrs enough looting na yan^^)

SORY FOR THE LONG POST 1st time kaya sablay sana me makaiitindi

FORGOT TO TELL

SET INTEVAL time to 1820----equal to 30 mins and 20 sec.,
30 mins kc expire ng dummysprite...
pag exprie nya auto reg sya...then mag loop n yan..

and kung mejo nag eerror minsan set speed to x.7 to x.5

Bkit po ndi nagkukusa magregister? Ts palinaw po banda ke hiromacro n po.tnx ung may aayusin k date tnx dito .. 1 mistake kasi 24hrs ulit bgo k mkapagreg ulit

tingin ko applicable po ito if wala limit magregister sa dummy sprite.. working pa ba sau ito ts?

tingin ko applicable po ito if wala limit magregister sa dummy sprite.. working pa ba sau ito ts?

inayos ko n tururial hopefully mas maus sya,,well bka d din pala kc nag introudec aq ng bagong app ahahahaah

basta i clear data mo sa phone pde k ulit mag register

sa mga TamAD mag Loot jan..
i found a way para mag automatic TRAIN AND LOOT sya gamit ang program na DUMMY SPRITE.

ung dummy Sprite alone yun n ung bot, but the only problem is IT IS NOT FREE,
so gumwa aq ng KUNTING TRICK n gusto ko i share.

PRORAM REQ
dummysprite(search nyo n lang)
hiromacro(availbale on googleplay for free)or FREP finger replayer

install those two

UPDATE:kung mejo malabo ITO ang mas malabong Paliwanag aahahah
currently d ko n gingngamit si hiromicro..gumagamit aq ng FREP finger replayer kc mas consistent sya...

GENERAL NOTES:
*dummy sprite only works for 30 mins straight
*dummy sprite only allow you to register twice a day
*you can register multiple times if you clear the data of dummy sprite in app setting
*you have to learn how to use FREP FINGER PLAYER.,it easy to use but i dont want to explain.(maybe if a have time:D)
*FREP finger replayer is more like a programing tool rather than a touch recording so if i said the word "program" i meant it to be "recorded" or something synonyms
*difficulty of doing this trick requires a lot of patient and time(for understanding my poor instruction)

GENERAL IDEA TO PROLONG THAT 30 mins to 5 to 6 hr.

*register and clear every 30 mins
*you want your phone to register it for you

====>im realy poor on explaining so heres some steps that could guide you::

assuming that you already has both program and the know how to use it:

STEP 1) Make FREP finger player exit the app--->command is terminate or kill app.

STEP 2) make a way to clear the data of dummy sprite---> there 2 way to do that:

option 1: if your familiar with your widget there is a setting widget that will directly put you to the target location,
downside is every time you want to start your bot, you have to manualy guide it first..
if you have that widget:
I)select apps
II)select dummy sprite

option 2:make the long cut,make a recording clearing the data from start menu,draging down the screen and pressing the setting button
going to apps and selecting dummy sprite and clearing data,(kinda a lot of work),can lead to a incositent result but no need to set up on
every first use: TIPS USE SCREEN WAIT:USE SCREEN SHOTS.

STEP 3) RUN DUMMY SPRITE:(this part will kinda hard to explain ill just put the general idea on last part if you still having trouble)

NOTES:before making a program or every time you start the bot:register first and you have someting copied in clipboard
*make the initial username to be 6 letter max ex "dumber"
*make sure the save password was CHECKED:this is very important
*use the command "IMAGE",on every steps,or every time the screen changes,make a lot of SCREEN SHOT:

--->make a program pressing the profile botton at top:
---->make a program long pressing your username ,we want to copy it
---->still programing,once the copy botton apear press it an continue recording
---->program it to press the "register"
---->make a recording or program pasting it on username in here the word "dumber"should appear on the box
---->make a recording adding a number "1" or any number on user name it should be "dumber1"
---->make a recording or program pressing the box for password.,continue typing the password(you still need to program it dont use the command for typing text its not working for me so i type it manualy)
----->program it to press register
------>if you have checked the remember me checked box ,you should see your previos account with password already provided
in this case you will see the word "dumber" to change it to your new account
------->program it to a add number on the username, in this case same number "1" will be used it should be "dumber1" by now
----->press log in
------>supprise it ready to be start again!!
------->make a program pressing "run"
------->once COC is running , make a programing that will press "start" when it appear

LAST PART

----used the command "WAIT" 1820 sec,
*adjust it sometime when dummy sprite update the trial to changes
*change the condition "on success" and select the green arrow going to number "1"
to continualy cycle the process or in option select the number of repitition:

CONCEPT:IF INSTRUCTION WHERE REALLY THAT CLEAR ENOUGH(yeah as i said im really poor on explaining)
*you should find a way to clear the dummy sprite data so you can register multiple times
*make a dummy account and and a number on the last digit every time you register ,it easeir to make a program having a good loop:

SOME TIPS:
*USE A LOT OF "IMAGE" what it does?the phone will search if that image is present in the screen if not it will wait if yes it will proceed to next step
*set the image percentage to 80% ---dont use exact!it will fail most of the time..

*"I HAVE HAVE NO INSTRUCTION FOR THE FREP PLAYER SO LEARNED IT BY YOURSELF"(sorrry)

BTW: FREP FINGER PLAYER aint free but there a crack version of it on the net: MR. google has it

GOOD LUCK^^

-

sige po try ko ulit salamat oo nga mhirap gmitin si macro tnx ts dito feedback pag ok n skin tnx

- - - Updated - - -

TS anu bang silbi ni hiromacro sa dummy sprite?

hiromacro po ung mag reregister ng account mu.. si dummy naman ang auto loots

i2 share lng fresh code 1448785 - 1451181 , enjoy looting ...oryt ^_^

Sir d na pwede mag create ng account sa dummy sprite kahit clear data pa or kahit re install hanggan dalawang beses lng talaga

Back
Top Bottom