Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Codeigniter hmvc problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyrenz1

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to CI_Exceptions::show_exception() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given, called in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Common.php on line 658 and defined in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Exceptions.php:190 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Common.php(658): CI_Exceptions->show_exception(Object(Error)) #1 [internal function]: _exception_handler(Object(Error)) #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 190
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Error

Message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to CI_Exceptions::show_exception() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given, called in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Common.php on line 658 and defined in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Exceptions.php:190 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Common.php(658): CI_Exceptions->show_exception(Object(Error)) #1 [internal function]: _exception_handler(Object(Error)) #2 {main} thrown

Filename: core/Exceptions.php

Line Number: 190

Backtrace:e:

I encounter this problem once na inilagay ko na ito sa server . pero sa localhost ko is working sya any idea kung paano maayos ito i google it pero i fail to find the solution. any idea ?

- - - Updated - - -

any idea mam/sirs?

Can you check 'system/core/Exceptions.php' file and search for the code below. I guess you will find it on Line 190 based on the error.

Code:
public function show_exception(Exception $exception)

If you find something like that, can you try changing it to

Code:
public function show_exception($exception)

If it solved your problem, the reason behind your error is because of PHP version. Most likely, your live server have PHP 7 while in your localhost, it is PHP 5.

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to CI_Exceptions::show_exception() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given, called in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Common.php on line 658 and defined in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Exceptions.php:190 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Common.php(658): CI_Exceptions->show_exception(Object(Error)) #1 [internal function]: _exception_handler(Object(Error)) #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 190
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Error

Message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to CI_Exceptions::show_exception() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given, called in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Common.php on line 658 and defined in /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Exceptions.php:190 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/comi/system/core/Common.php(658): CI_Exceptions->show_exception(Object(Error)) #1 [internal function]: _exception_handler(Object(Error)) #2 {main} thrown

Filename: core/Exceptions.php

Line Number: 190

Backtrace:e:

I encounter this problem once na inilagay ko na ito sa server . pero sa localhost ko is working sya any idea kung paano maayos ito i google it pero i fail to find the solution. any idea ?

- - - Updated - - -

any idea mam/sirs?

wag mo muna pakelaman ung code ng CI mejo unlikely, usually sa user code yan may problema, try mo i set as production parang https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20002917/codeigniter-environment-setting , https://codeinphp.github.io/post/development-environments-in-codeigniter/
baka naka assume sya as development environment. hula ko lang ah

Fix already

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom