Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Command & Conquers Generals - Generals Zero Hour SERIALS in REG FILE

AlucardXXI

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
GUYS SHARE KO LANG SA INYO YUNG SERIALS NG COMMAND & CONQUER GENERALS KO :beat: WORKING YAN SA KAHIT ANONG WINDOWS VERSION. :yipee: AND NAKA REG FILE NA YAN, SO DOUBLE-CLICK LANG THEN AYOS NA HEHE.

LASTLY, FOR BOTH 32 & 64 BITS NA YAN HEHE.:);)

ENJOY MGA KA-MOBILARIAN!!!

Attachments

• C&C-Generals-REG.rar
    7 KB · Views: 1,576
Re: Command & Conquers Generals - Generals Zero Hour SERIALS in REG FILE

That is so damn old game that I can't even imagine how much it is really. I am completely lost for example, but it's great that it's still have some cracks for that and they are really working. I hope it will get better anyway. Let's do something like that in future.

Re: Command & Conquers Generals - Generals Zero Hour SERIALS in REG FILE

One of my favorite game... thanks po dito…

REG File lang talga yan Lods. Pra gumana ung game mo ng Generals at zero hour *giggle*

Back
Top Bottom