Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Computer repair (post your pc problems) we can help you

sir pahelp po ung cpu ko bagong format xa bat hangang window lang po xa after magloading mamamatay po xa anu po kaya ung problem?

sir question lang po,bkit po kayo nag format? meron po ba kayo stand alone na videocard or built in lang na videocard gamit nyo?

mga kasymbianize please help

ung laptop kasi, may laman pa ung harddisk nya..

ang problem, black screen with cursor pag pinapasok ko sa safe mode..

hindi na sya pwede dun sa normal windows..

tapos tintry ko iformat, kasi nung una kong makita, nag starting windows tapos blue screen..

ang nangyari naman, black screen din with cursor..

please pahelp mga ka SB..

mga tintry ko : i reset ung bios

ts,pa help nmn po...kse kada open ko ng computer ko nagkulay blue ung screen nya then nag restart...tpos nagpipindot pko sa F1 para mag continues ng loading....windowsxp po gmit ko OS...petium 4 po gmit ko....thanks po sir....:upset: :salute:

gandang maga po ask ko lg po bkit po kapag inoopen ko po ung computer (desk top) ung CPU tumutunog,ndi po ngoopen ung monitor. ang ginagawa ko nlg po inaalog ko ung computer mga 4X ng oopen n po sya, anu po kya problema ng CPU ko? tnx s isasagot

HELP!

Samsung Laptop

Problem: Hindi agad nagboz-BOOT, kailangan ko pang ulitin ang pagpindot sa power button para mabuhay at ilang beses ko ito ginagawa bago magboot ng diretso. Ano po kaya problema nito?At solusyon?

mga sir / maam patulong naman sa laptop ko. minsan kasi may mga letters/key na hindi gumagana. yung F2,2,w,s at x.. anu ba dapat kong gawin dito? thanks in advance.. toshiba satellite c660/c66od unit ko. :help: :pray:

bump. :help:

Hi!
I need help...:(

1. PC info:
Pentium dual-core E5500 2.80ghz 2.79GHZ
RAM 1GB
32BIT OS
WINDOWS 7
sound>High Definition Audio Device and it's up to date

2. PC Problem:
Cannot detect external speaker using line out but is working fine using USB speaker..

3. When and why
when I try to use my newly purchased speaker using line out/currently working with usb speaker.

I bought this CDR king GALFORD SUBWOOFER SPEAKER SPK-S018US-WW
Line out is working fine before until I use this Logitech S-150 USB Digital Speaker which is working perfectly until now.Tried my other speaker using the line out (front and back) same error.. I also tried to use the speaker(line out) to my phone and it's working ( just to determine that audio cable is not the issue.)

4. Error: NO audio output Device installed

Thank you so much...

Sir check mo mga to:
-Hardware Problems, isa isahin mo Sir, check mo ung CABLES, ung MONITOR, tapos ung output ng MONITOR, power supply ng MONITOR.

Tapos Sir, ilang beses nagbi-beep ung System Unit mo pag nag bo-boot up?

Sir share ko lang, try nyu pong tanggalin ung memory card at ibalik nyo po ulit. Dìininan nyo po ng kunti at icheck nyu po ng kunti hanggang sa magclick ung lock. May naranasan na rin po akong ganYAN DATI at napagana po ulit.

pa help po sa NEO Basic Netbook, power problem po, mag on po sya ilang seconds then mamatay din, hindi po umiikot ang processor fan, nilagyan ko na po ng thermal paste ganun pa rin :( thanks in advance....

dual core
160mb hdd
1gb memory

CANT REFORMAT
always error in 32system blah blah blah.
what should i do?

Hi!
I need help...:(

1. PC info:
Pentium dual-core E5500 2.80ghz 2.79GHZ
RAM 1GB
32BIT OS
WINDOWS 7
sound>High Definition Audio Device and it's up to date

2. PC Problem:
Cannot detect external speaker using line out but is working fine using USB speaker..

3. When and why
when I try to use my newly purchased speaker using line out/currently working with usb speaker.

I bought this CDR king GALFORD SUBWOOFER SPEAKER SPK-S018US-WW
Line out is working fine before until I use this Logitech S-150 USB Digital Speaker which is working perfectly until now.Tried my other speaker using the line out (front and back) same error.. I also tried to use the speaker(line out) to my phone and it's working ( just to determine that audio cable is not the issue.)

4. Error: NO audio output Device installed

Thank you so much...

Are you inserting the usb speaker and the line speaker at the same time on your pc? If that's the case, it may not work and will only recognize one speaker.

Try to use a known-good audio jack device like earphones or headset in your lineout port just to test if the lineout port is not the problem.

Please also check what your pc recognize as your default sound playback device by going to Start->Control Panel->Sounds and Audio Devices->Audio Tab. Under the Sound playback, the default device must be the name of the sound device you are currently using. You can choose it from the drop-down menu.

pa help po sa NEO Basic Netbook, power problem po, mag on po sya ilang seconds then mamatay din, hindi po umiikot ang processor fan, nilagyan ko na po ng thermal paste ganun pa rin :( thanks in advance....

Nagooverheat po yan basta hindi naikot ang fan. Replace the fan na po. Just buy a good one.

:help:external hardisk problem..Format disk daw to continue..help naman..thanks:help:

1.acer aspire one
1.6 ghz atom
1gb ram 256 vga
10.5 led display
2.pc problem
. pag nagagalaw eh nagloloko display kunting tapik lang bumabalik ung display nya

Last edited:
nahingi po namen ung mother board kaya pinormat namen naformat kuna xa sir tas nung magrestart na gang windows nalang xa namamatay na me video car po xa sir.

Mga bosing Need ko help nyo...........

Neo Netbook Error po xa...

Series of beep xa b4 mamatay agad...

Na try ko na po reconncet ng RAM nya.......

Xp po ang ininstall ko now...........

Kz ung w7.. may error xa.... harware da... restart may require blah blah...... paulit ulit po sa w7...

Ask ko lng po ung series of beepsssssssssss..........

kainis xa hnd matuloy tuloy ang XP install ko

i need a help plss!!! kulang poh ng driver ang loptop koh,, acer aspire 3050 poh cya... windows 7 ultimate.,, WALA poh AKOng PCI FLASH MEMORY DRIVER.. HELP PLSSS!!! TNX IN ADVANCE!!!

bro: eto sana maka tulong to sayo subok ko nayan gumana naman: download mo lng tapos install mo after mo ma install makikita mo may shortcut un open mo lng un then i checheck na ny akung anung mga kulang sa laptop mo: eto bro
:dance:~~~~~~~~~> http://driveridentifier.com/

:help:

meron akong lumang pc grounded, pag always ipuplug ko nag-oon agad even using on/off sa avr nagkukusa mag-on..

panu po solution d2?

TIA

Are you inserting the usb speaker and the line speaker at the same time on your pc? If that's the case, it may not work and will only recognize one speaker.

Try to use a known-good audio jack device like earphones or headset in your lineout port just to test if the lineout port is not the problem.

Please also check what your pc recognize as your default sound playback device by going to Start->Control Panel->Sounds and Audio Devices->Audio Tab. Under the Sound playback, the default device must be the name of the sound device you are currently using. You can choose it from the drop-down menu.

Thanks!
No, am using them one at a time..the problem is that when I plug in the line speaker the device was not recognized. It shows" No Audio Device Output Is Installed" so when I go to control panel>Sound ,,i have nothing to choose...I tried using headset and also not recognized, maybe it is my line out port is the problem however am just wondering cause both line out port ( front and back) were not working now,,as if disabled..

Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom