Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Computer System Servicing NC II

Here are some tutorials to pass the CSS NC II Assessment:​

I. Install and configure computer systems

LINK

II. Set-up Computer Networks

LINK

III. Set-up Computer Servers *Most difficult part*

LINK

IV. Maintain and Repair Computer Systems and Networks

SOON...​

My previous YouTube Channel was taken down by YouTube for some reason. The videos are just reuploaded recently. :weep:

pa download. Thanks

TS ask ko lng kung meron kang copy nung oral questionaires and ung answers nadin hehe konting review sa thurs. na kc assesment namen TIA..

Thanks dito mag aaral ulit ako nito d ko kasi tinuloy sakin na busy lang .

pa bm po sir...pa subscribe na din ako pati sa youtube channel mo..

ts tanong ko lang po kung saan mag exam ng css nc2? sa kahit anung tesda branch po ba yan? may bayad po ba?

ts tanong ko lang po kung saan mag exam ng css nc2? sa kahit anung tesda branch po ba yan? may bayad po ba?

I think meron naman mga TESDA accredited assessment center malapit sa area nyo

maraming salamat TS malaking tulong to.. waiting sa update para sa IV. Maintain and Repair Computer Systems and Networks..

Salamat po dito TS.. may guide na kami sa mga gustong mag exam ng CSS! :)

Back
Top Bottom