Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Confused where to start again.

devc0de

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was a full time developer/programmer before using VB6 and C++ as my main language mainly developing thesis and other freelance projects for students here in our metro.

Since there is a lack of IT or programming jobs in our city I was forced to work in a call center hoping I can still apply my skills as an IT grad. Sadly It only made it worst. I've been in the BPO industry for almost 5 years now and forgot how to code already.

I tried to review programming during my free time but sadly it's a bit hard since time is limited already.

Just wanted to ask you guys here since I wanted to learn PHP, CSS and HTML.

Questions?

Will this be beneficial for me considering the growing IT industry and its demands?
Will it be easy for a programmer to learn web development?

I would greatly appreciate if you guys can lead me to the right way since I badly want to learn web dev and code again.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Thanks!

ofcourse TS hindi pa huli ang lahat kailangan mo lang mag take ng risk
yan ang problema pag napasok ka na ng pagiging employee namamatay na mga pangarap mo

and one thing na kailangan mo tandaan nasa information age tayo kaya lahat na ng business nasa
internet hindi mo kailngan matakot kahit mahuli ka dahil indemand ang pagiging web developer

At lastly isipin mo na lang kung after 5 years again kung tinuloy mo ang work mo nasaan ka na nun time na un bka call center ka pa din
or kung nagstart ka magaral uli ng programming after 5 years anu na kaya mo gawin :)

Will this be beneficial for me considering the growing IT industry and its demands?
Since you are a former programmer before you've joined the BPO industry TS, of course learning such will be beneficial to you, if programming talaga nag passion mo then super duper yes diba? basta ba mag pupursige kang matuto ule, imo siguro mas madali kang matuto kasi dati ka namang nag proprogram and with html mag mamark up ka lang then css styling, then php for the server-side which is not that complicated to learn.

Will it be easy for a programmer to learn web development?
Well of course sir, you'll just have to what do you want to pursue if it's on the front-end or back-end. tsaka wala namang pinagkaiba yan TS.

Thank you for the encouragement and advice guys. Nag dodownload na ako nang mga video tutorial starting with html then css, once may foundation na ako mg move move na ako sa pho for backend. Thanks ulit sa inyo!

Check out the marketability of a web developer in your area through job postings and particularly the PL and framework of your choice. Find whatever technologies are in demand so you can make an educated decision before making your next career move. Hint: Java-- this is always in demand wherever you go and if you want to work for the corporate environment.

try mu sir sa www.w3schools.com

meron din dito yung naka offline,bawat page ay na download na. search mu lang .
dito ko din yun nakuha sa symbianize malaking tulong talaga.
at gamit ko din sublime para d ako malito sa pag cocode.

same fate tyo bro...hahaha..5yrs din ako natengga..nat nag concentrate sa graphic artist...then sunddenly love ko uli mag coding..ako hirap na ako balikan sa dami ng nagbago ng declare..although mas malaki advantag ng nauna kasi alam ang pinaka basic syntax than ngyon naka tago na yung code in sa isang variables...samahan kita uli mag aral ng coding ts...

Sir, I highly Recommended since may knowledege kana about programming.. Pwede ka mag start yii2... kng marunong ka mag OOP.... pareho lng sa java or C++ maganda ang Yii2 ngayun... nag quit ako sa job para pag aralan ang yii2.. maganda xa gamit ko ngayun

anu pinagkaiba ng yii2 framework sa codeigniter at laravel? gusto ko din matutunan yan

mas maganda matutunan mo yan .. madali nalang naman yan kug marunong ka na ng ibang PL kayang kaya mo yang php parang c++ lang naman yan.

anu pinagkaiba ng yii2 framework sa codeigniter at laravel? gusto ko din matutunan yan

Maganda ang yii2 Lalo na sa RAD, at maganda ang security... Madali lng Mag declare ng Models galing sa Database.. No hassle sa Css Boostrap Automatic na lahat.. at mas maganda pa may mga Plugins na pwede nyu eh download sa Git..

Back
Top Bottom