Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

DC Cinematic Universe

not disagreeing with the result but two things:

-shazam outspeeeding flash is from a non canon comic. Shazam did manage to "blitz" wally before in a dc one million side story
-superman had an attosecond reaction time in action comics 1000. His descendant, kal kent was confirmed to have yoctosecond reaction time. I'm not arguing he is faster than billy. Marami feats dalawa na halos comparable. Shazam flying into rock of eternity and clark flying from apokalips to earth without the use of any boomtube just for example.

RCO018.jpg

Last edited:

mukhang sequel siya ng movie at connected sa doomsday clock!

Another batman animated movie eh.. cool XD

Still waiting for kingdom come..

Sa una, mixed feelings dahil more on sa disappointment dahil bakit siya ang na-i-cast pero sa mga sumunod na lumabas na mga posts/articles na naging indie actor siya so maybe may nakitang nag-spark kay Matt Reeves para i-cast siya sa casting ng gagawing prequel movie.

May mga lumabas din dati na mas maraming nadidisappoint sa mga inaanunsyo na magiging Batman mula kay Michael Keaton to Ben Affleck na turns out ay successful ang pag-ganap so ako, titingnan ko kung magiging maayos ang acting niya as Batman. Don;t mind some people's opinion and do your own research.

So what can you say about former Twilight actor Robert Pattinson to wear the black cape crusader?

it's really hard para sakin na bigyan ng chance si reeves. Affleck had his vision of the batman movie but this mofo squashed it and their now replacing ben.

I don't know. I'll just and see what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom