Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

DC Cinematic Universe

Rottentomatoes ang movie review site na nagbibigay ng fresh rating sa mga generic films at rotten sa mga unique films, wag na lang pakialaman ang mga reviews dyan, nasas aatin kung papanuorin natin o hindi. May mga mawawala bang mga scenes sa theatrical release ng JL?

meron, expecting Ultimate Cut again. na pressure ang WB na maging general audience friendly
at hinde yun bagay kay Snyder, that majority of critics hate regardless of the movie he makes.
ka level nya si Michael Bay sa most hated directors, they will give a pass sa cgi, campy, generic Marvel but nope sa DC specially Snyder
but IDGAF sa mga critics, basa nagustuhan k panalo na yun

ako bukas palang and I'm so excited.. not gonna the mind critics again on this one.. marami akong mapagkakatiwalaang reviews na positive kaya still hyped para bukas! :excited:

- - - Updated - - -

Any thoughts on Jake Gylenhall as the new Batman (negotiations underway) -- Yay or Nay?

still undecided parin ata si Batfleck pero okay na din sakin si Jake G.

Sabi na iisteal ni flash ang spotlight mwahahaha! :thumbsup:

Hinde naman ganong kadark at gritty ang original na source material(most notably ang justice league 2011 run issue #1-6) kaya hinde ako bothered ng pagka light hearted ng movie. Saka ko na ijujudge pagkapanuod.

Wag lang silang magkakamaling babuyin flashpoint!

Medyo kampante ako na hinde matutulad sa ragnajoke "adaptation" ng flashpoint. (tinawag pang adaptation ragnajoke lolz) :lol:

Last edited:
The Snyder hate of the critics is unbelievably ridiculous :noidea:

ang laki na nman ng agwat ng critics score sa audience score .sigh.
- - - Updated - - -

Medyo kampante ako na hinde matutulad sa ragnajoke "adaptation" ng flashpoint. (tinawag pang adaptation ragnajoke lolz) :lol:
Hindi ba parody yun nung nsa comics boss darth ang dami ko tawa kaya hahaha

Last edited:
It's simple when you think about it.

First, the multiple titles are not following a linear timeline. That's why you have barry allen still having the negative speed force in the latest flash issue but he had his normal yellow one in metal.

That means the scene in the latest wonder woman issue is a flashback of events before the merging of the two superman.

The second reason is more simple. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/nbL95Vv3Yb...9SRrlfOvTaG5EM3KYqmDHU6Evfz6y9bsEpF2UZB=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/KTTyqdd-6p...0PjfuAHxAP_KRuyIFNGeTo8YMlX1n8qjNrpnBdT=s1600

In the revised timeline, superman wore his kryptonian armor/ or the costume used by new 52 as an upgrade to his old one. Which is destroyed during his battle with doomsday.

The superman that grail saw must've been that same superman. Instead of dying from kryptonite poisoning, he replaced his new 52 costume with the one he's using now.

However, there's a huge hole in this theory. The current superman still looks nerfed compared to even his new 52 counterpart. Which doesn't make any sense since the new 52 version is basically just part of his essence that was split during flashpoint.

He's supposed to be at least as strong as his post crisis counterpart

Backreading muna ako. lol

Ganyan na ba ang nangyari sa Superman Now? Nag stop muna ako mag read after mag merge ng Pre and New 52 Superman. As a big New52 Fanboy, actually mas natuwa ako noong nag merge sya kay SuperDad dahil expected ko Maturity, Experience ng Old at Yung mga new feats ng Young New 52 Super ay mag merge din, sobrang ok sa akin yun dahil for me yun na ang definitive Superman pero di ko expected na mas mahina pa yung current Superman compare sa New52 Supes?

Ask ko lang if may Solar Flare ba ang current Superman? kasi may nabasa ako na included si Ulysses sa mga memories ni Superman after ng merging.

BTW since sobrang hype pa din ako sa JL after ng 2 viewings ko, nakalimutan i-appreciate na finally nagdagdagan na ang ability ng Superman Henry Cavill akala makakalimutan ni Zack eh 3rd movie na nya to. XD

^decent pa rin naman skill set ng rebirth supes even before ng merging at nagsusuffer pa siya ng power fluctuations dahil nga sa pagkaseparate ng essence niya.

Sa first clash nila ng hunter prey doomsday sa rebirth, inapply niya ability ni flash na mag throw ng thousands of punches in a second.

However, even after ng merging, noticeable ang pagkawala ng ibang skills niya like pressure point strikes, vibration ng molecules, ang dalawang kryptonian martial arts na namaster niya sa post crisis at inapply kila dominus at eradicator at ang pagtap niya sa mental barriers niya na kahit si zod nahalata(refer to revenge arc or action comics issue 981-984)

Which is a shame dahil by the time ng infinite crisis, on par na sa earth 2 superman stats ng post crisis version. Na according sa dc manual, kayang magbitaw ng punch na nakakashatter na ng mga stars (plural po stars lolz).

Walang instance na pinakitang gumamit ng solar flare si rebirth supes. Astig ang ability, pero given na kaya namang ifocus ni supes heat vision niya para makareach ng ridiculous temperatures (lagpas planck temperature) parang hinde na rin niya kailangan pa solar flare lolz. :lol:

Last edited:
Meh list

- - - Updated - - -

^decent pa rin naman skill set ng rebirth supes even before ng merging at nagsusuffer pa siya ng power fluctuations dahil nga sa pagkaseparate ng essence niya.

Sa first clash nila ng hunter prey doomsday sa rebirth, inapply niya ability ni flash na mag throw ng thousands of punches in a second.

However, even after ng merging, noticeable ang pagkawala ng ibang skills niya like pressure point strikes, vibration ng molecules, ang dalawang kryptonian martial arts na namaster niya sa post crisis at inapply kila dominus at eradicator at ang pagtap niya sa mental barriers niya na kahit si zod nahalata(refer to revenge arc or action comics issue 981-984)

Which is a shame dahil by the time ng infinite crisis, on par na sa earth 2 superman stats ng post crisis version. Na according sa dc manual, kayang magbitaw ng punch na nakakashatter na ng mga stars (plural po stars lolz).

Walang instance na pinakitang gumamit ng solar flare si rebirth supes. Astig ang ability, pero given na kaya namang ifocus ni supes heat vision niya para makareach ng ridiculous temperatures (lagpas planck temperature) parang hinde na rin niya kailangan pa solar flare lolz. :lol:

Let's just hope doomsday clock will fix the missing timelines in rebirth.

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished justice league

The movie is more light compared to the others. More humor. Lots of action still but in shorter bursts. But overall....Superman stole the show. I never had a problem with him actually showing his angst side in the other films but even I have to admit it was nice seeing him smile so much and show his optimism. We even get to hear the classic superman theme!

(SPOILERS!) DO NOT CONTINUE UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO BE SPOILED ON A FEW SCENES!

He also shows alot of power for the scenes he even gets. For example he can use freeze breath and a clear cut version of super speed (you know seeing the world in slow motion and stuff) without needing to fly. A nice nod to superman's ability in the comic to process things at a fast rate.

3706710-4016045162-26290.jpg

Also helps alot that he pawns Batman in it (hell He outright owned the whole league and while the league was struggling with the villain he was making it look easy when he tried it by himself). And when he owns batman like a lil bitch he has the most great line "Tell me...do you bleed?" I'm telling you the audience actually clapped when they heard that. Payback time Bruce!

katatapos ko lang panoorin yung Justice League movie
it was way better than BvS, it's a good movie but not great
recommended to everyone!
rating: 4/5

Anu pala ang great na comicbook movie? Ragnarok? Homecoming? Hehe.

Last edited:
justice league is a better movie for me in terms of action and wider selection of likable characters. With aquaman and cyborg being my favorites aside from superman.

However, bvs
-had the deeper narrative
-better action set pieces(I'll admit this is arguable because of the earth's alliance vs apokalips scene. But I'll still take the humanity meets superman, batman fight scene in the warehouse, the trinity vs doomsday scene)
-better soundtrack(thanks to hans zimmer and junkie xl)
-better villain. Lex luthor didn't have any powers yet he toyed bruce and clark psychologically. He's the first person in the dceu that almost broke superman's will. Oh, and he also killed the man of steel.

In short, batmanVsuperman is a great comic book film.

Last edited:
Man of steel parin greatest na DCEU movie so far in my opinion!(hinde ko pa napapanuod justice league kaya baka magbago hahaha) :thumbsup:

Dami palang deleted scenes sa movie. Great rao! Walang kadala dala head ng WB! :ranting:

Sana irelease nila ultimate cut! :pray:

Man of steel parin greatest na DCEU movie so far in my opinion!(hinde ko pa napapanuod justice league kaya baka magbago hahaha) :thumbsup:

http://youtu.be/Od_hmJp76mY

Dami palang deleted scenes sa movie. Great rao! Walang kadala dala head ng WB! :ranting:

Sana irelease nila ultimate cut! :pray:

Man of steel fan gives hope
6 mins ·
MISSING SCENES MAY TURN UP IN DVD
Minor spoilers for Justice League below
Justice League had a troubled production--that's no secret. It's inevitable that some material gets left on the cutting room floor in any production, but for a movie that went through re-shoots, a director change, and who knows what else, that's bound to be extra true.
During interviews with GameSpot, several Justice League stars dished on some of the movie's biggest deleted scenes.
Back to Atlantis
In Justice League, Aquaman actually spends most of his time on land. But in earlier versions of the movie, he had more to do under the sea.
That's where Willem Dafoe's character, Nuidis Vulko, would have come in--if he hadn't been cut from Justice League entirely.
"There's a place where [Aquaman] goes down to, and it got cut out of the movie," Momoa said. "He knows spots where he can go and he can see these statues, the remnants of [Atlantis]. There's Vulko--obviously we'll have way more scenes with Vulko, Willem Dafoe--in [the 2018 standalone] Aquaman. There just wasn't enough time in this movie."
Momoa went on to describe Dafoe's character in greater detail.
"Vulko's his connection to Atlantis," he said. "I think what Zack [Snyder] and I did, we were kind of trying to establish that he was taken down there as a boy, and he was an outcast, he was a half-breed, and he was built up as a young boy, because he was fed all these ideas by Vulko--that he was the rightful king. And he gets down there, and he's a half breed, he's impure, and I'm just made to feel like I'm this disease. So after that, I was like, 'f*** you, f*** you, I'm on my own.'"
He explained some of Aquaman's backstory, too--what the rightful King of Atlantis has been up to all these years.
"He hates Atlanteans, he cannot stand being on land. He just--he's stuck in the tide. That's what Zack wanted," Momoa continued. "He was a blue collar worker. The guy worked in very lonely places, on oil rigs, he'd weld, and he could just be in peace, and he could exist on there and no one would know his secret. But there's things where ships went down and he couldn't save enough people, and he lost friends. The humanity side of him can't deal with this power that he doesn't know how to control yet."
Mama's Boy
For his part, Ray Fisher's Cyborg gets a good amount of screen time dedicated to exploring his relationship with his father and his newfound powers. One thing we don't see in Justice League: Victor Stone's mother.
That wasn't always the case, though, Fisher told GameSpot.
"There were some things that you'll probably end up seeing later on, that didn't make it into this version of the film," Fisher said. "There's a scene with Victor Stone, when he still was Victor Stone, and his mother, that was really special to shoot."
He said Justice League feels like an origin story for Cyborg, despite being an ensemble film.
"It does feel like an origin, particularly to people who don't know as much about Cyborg," he said. "We pretty much know the history of the Flash...And then you've got Aquaman, who's half man, half Atlantean. I think those stories have been told for so long, it's kind of like just knowing Batman or Superman's origin, or Wonder Woman's origin."
That's probably true--introduced in 1980, Cyborg is the "youngest" member of the new Justice League. So why the cuts?
"You're shooting and testing, and when you're putting it together, you're seeing how cohesive you can make the story," Fisher said. "Ultimately this is a team story, and, while there is some Cyborg material that we don't see here, I'm just happy that my teammates get to shine as well."
"What is great about this film going forward is you'll be able to see him rebuild himself mentally the same way that his father rebuilt him physically," Fisher teased. "And it's a process that's going to take time."
One More Punch Line
Finally, while Justice League is easily the funniest DC movie yet, it could have been even funnier. Ezra Miller, who plays The Flash, shared one joke that didn't quite make it into the final film.
"There's a line that I miss from the film, that I wish was in there," Miller described. "[Aquaman] throws that thing against the wall in the Batcave, and [Batman's] original line was--I think now he just says, 'Hey. Don't do that.' But the original line was, 'Hey. Don't do that. A lot of my shit explodes.'"
Ezra and Momoa cracked up at this, and Momoa parroted the line after Miller said it. So why was it cut?
"Because, I think, that we only got a certain number of curse words," Miller explained.
All you need to do is watch an earlier Justice League trailer to know that there's much more that was cut. What about Superman's black suit, which actor Henry Cavill teased on his own Instagram in 2016? That and more didn't make it into Justice League.
Our takeaway? We can't wait for the Blu-ray.
Justice League is in theaters now. Read GameSpot's Justice League review, and subscribe to GameSpot Universe on YouTube for more of the things you love.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1124231
"By now, it would have become clear that the version I saw had chunks different than the theatrical version. As I've said before that I saw the version that was done before the reshoots were added. Like I said, it wasn't shown to fans - only to WB Execs. Here were the differences.

LONGER: Began with Bruce recruiting Aquaman. It was basically the same scene as I saw in the theatrical version this weekend. However, some lines were added by Whedon and some Zack bits were cut. Aquaman was originally more resilient and shut-off to Bruce here.

DELETED: Barry Allen visits the library because he knows that Iris West is there. He tries to talk to her but fumbles and blushes. He mentions that "he might go and see his Dad today". Iris likes his awkwardness but doesn't think he's all that special. We see Barry breaking the window with his finger to kind-of impress Iris (our FIRST look at his powers). When everyone and Iris are surprised at this window breaking, Barry just says "weak glass" and walks out.

LONGER: History Lesson. But just by some bits. What I was most surprised by was that WB cut out dialogue by the Green Lantern, Zeus and even Ares (Yes, he was there too). They had a couple of lines each. As did Robin Wright and Hippolyta. They just kept the action in and clicked out all dialogue, I guess.

DELETED: After taking the Mother Box from Themiscyra, Steppenwolf actually "talks" to the Box. His mother, Heggra's essence is alive in the Mother Boxes and bringing them all together would unleash her powers - finally giving Steppenwolf an edge over his younger brother - Darkseid. That is what his plan was originally. I thought for sure that they would keep this scene in because they used a dialogue from this scene in the trailers - "No protectors here. No Lanterns. This world will fall. You will be free, mother."

DELETED - Cyborg's previous life. He plays a great football match that his MOTHER (Yes, she was cast as well) attends. Afterwards, they drive home. Victor is angry that his Dad never made it while his mother tries to console him. Victor just keeps getting angry and lashing out, loses control of the car - causing a fiery crash.

LONGER - The Gordon scene had a little setup that I didn't see in the theatrical version. Gordon dismisses a Junkie and tells him to "get better at life" before another cop comes to him with drawings of Parademons. His conversation with the League also ran longer. First, he asks Wonder Woman "if she's the same woman he keeps seeing reports of in London". Then, he asks Cyborg "how does he eat? Does he even need to?".

DELETED: After the attack on Atlantis, Aquaman consults with Mera and Vulko over what he should do next. Mera wants him to stay as King because she "doesn't trust Orm". Vulko wants him to do what his heart says. Aquaman confesses that he feels a responsinility to help the people on Earth.

DELETED: The League visits the Batcave. Alfred has humorous reactions to the League. Bruce Wayne talks about a "nightmare" he had. He believes that Steppenwolf will try and resurrect the power of Superman and "that they must do it first unless they want to fight an Evil Kryptonian too."

CHANGED: Superman's resurrection was ONLY possible because Cyborg detects foreign genetic material in his DNA a.k.a the Codex. This is the final confirmation needed that Superman can be brought back to life after all. Then, the revival happens pretty much the same.

DELETED: Deathstroke breaks Lex out of prison. They part ways because the cops are hot on their trail - deciding to meet up later at "the location they discussed".

DELETED: Kent Farm. Superman brings Lois here. however, he is still very confused and not knowing what's happening. Bystanders are looking at him and clicking his photos. This confuses him further and he actually tries to attack the civilians with his laser-eyes before Lois manages to calm him down. Superman tells her that "the voices won't shut up". Later, Martha shows up here and Clark and Lois are already inside the house. Clark is calmer now but still very confused - his powers are going haywire and his senses are heightened. Martha gives the "Picture the world as an Island. Follow my voice and come back to me" speech from MoS. It seems to calm him down. Later, Clark is wearing his shirt when he sees Pa Kent (Yes, Costner was here too) out in the fields. He goes out to see him. Pa Kent talks about "embracing who you really are". He tells Clark that "you have to make peace with who you are. You have the power to change the world and you can do that as anyone, good character or bad." Clark finally embraces Superman as a part of him when Lois walks out. Clark confirms their engagement, Lois breaks down because she wasn't strong enough. Then, Martha comes out too as Clark decides to help the League and flies off. That's how it happened in my version. I may have paraphrased some dialogue but that was basically it.

DELETED: Clark heads up to meet Alfred and get his suit.

DELETED: Steppenwolf's second conversation with Heggra. Now that he has all three Mother Boxes - her return to this world can begin.

CHANGED: Bruce's conversation with Diana after Superman returns. Diana comes in to pop Bruce's shoulder and tend to his injuries. Bruce reveals that he is willing to die to save the world. In fact, he says "he deserves to die because of what he's done. He's killed people and nothing, not even his hate for Superman can justify killing like that". Diana tells him that "he's changed now" but Bruce remains adamant that he can only atone himself by sacrificing his life.

CHANGED: Bruce's Batmobile is headed to certain death during the finale when Wonder Woman and Aquaman interfere and save his life. They tell him that dying in battle won't do anything and he must live to keep the fight going.

ALTERNATE ENDING WE WERE SHOWN: Cyborg tries to separate the Mother Boxes while Heggra keeps trying to talk him away. Furious, Steppenwolf grabs him and rips him apart - essentially killing him.

CHANGED: Superman joins the fight and teams up with the League to defeat Steppenwolf. However, at one point, Steppy tries to tempt Superman into joining his army and we see Darksied (for the first time) in Superman's vision and we see flashes of the Knightmare footage. However, Superman SNAPS back from it and delivers the final blow to Steppy, defeating him.

DELETED: Steppenwolf is killed by Darkseid on Apokolips. Darkseid intends to come to Earth to "meet the Kryptonian".

DELETED: Aquaman meets Mera off the village coast and agrees to come back. Barry steps into the library, Iris smiles at him cutely.

DELETED: Bruce and Barry place Victor's "body" in the Batcave. Bruce comments that "his organic tissue is dead but it may be possible to reignite his mechanical parts". Barry promises to help however he can.

DELETED: Lois introduces Perry White to "Clark Kent a.k.a Superman".
That's all I can remember right now. I definitely liked what I saw earlier better. I'm just going off a month old memory now. "

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a scene thats not in the Movie, Cyborg doing some random crap with nazi's.. https://vimeo.com/243479382?activityReferer=1

HERE Is cyborg Learning to FLY!!!!
https://vimeo.com/243480891

And this is cyborg controlling nukes or something? I don't know.
https://vimeo.com/243481767

right now, Here is cyborg I guess hacking THE ENTIRE WORLD!
https://vimeo.com/243479460

superman is in the COFFIN!
https://vimeo.com/243481932

save and dl before they delete it

Last edited:
Justice league review on manofsteelgiveshope page

Man of steel fan gives hope
10 hrs ·
REVIEW FROM ONE OF OUR EDITORS
Okay so I'm finally home and I have to say I loved Justice League big time! It truly felt like a episode from the animated series. The character interactions is one of the best parts about this film and are way better than the ones from X-Men and Avengers.

You really wanna see more of these characters as soon as possible. And the Superman scenes WERE FUCKING GLORIOUS!! Superman arc is complete and I couldnt be happier. His return was so well done and clever.

Each character gets their time to shine and Flash and Cyborg are the standout characters imo. The fight scenes are some of the best in the DCEU and the humor worked really really well. And don't EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE POST CREDIT SCENES!!!

The movie moves at a brisk pace and that fine but I did want more.

Steppenwolf was decent and the score was what it was. I'm so excited for the DCEU future despite what the naysayers say and this movie gets you so excited for the future I literally can't explain without spoiling lmfao. It currently my favorite dceu film because it truly brings these characters to life. Give me the solo films and JL 2 right away!!! Thank you Zack and thank you cast for making a great film...
EDIT: And that team shot was fucking glorious!!!

- - - Updated - - -

"By now, it would have become clear that the version I saw had chunks different than the theatrical version. As I've said before that I saw the version that was done before the reshoots were added. Like I said, it wasn't shown to fans - only to WB Execs. Here were the differences.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a scene thats not in the Movie, Cyborg doing some random crap with nazi's.. https://vimeo.com/243479382?activityReferer=1

Epic!!

Can't wait for the Ultimate cut

Last edited:
Inaantay ko yung scene sa trailer na nagpakita si Superman kay Alfred
Oh well, sana meron sa Extended Version

i don't have problem sa Whedon cut, mag lagay ng humors and cheesy dialogue
but sometimes nawawala character, at nagiging awkward kaysa badass.Flash scene after WW sword ng nadapa
instead i will put na Flash attack parademon after, saving just a car while Supes entire building
funny pero na watered down Flash epicness, i thought this is the chance to show his speed ala quick silver

overall OK film, if gusto ay action/ comedy this is ur film. prng JL animated movie in live action

- - - Updated - - -

Ang angas ng mga deleted scenes ni Cyborg, dagdag sa mga movie feats nya sana yun. Nag Read ako ng mga latest vs. thread sa comicvine, underestimate nila si Rey Cyborg sa mga battle fights dahil ang konti ng scene pero for sure mag iiba yun kung hindi na cut tong mga scenes na to.

Ok din yung Longer version na pinakita sa WB Execs daming cool scene ng version ni Zack na wala sa final movie, medyo nabilisan lang din talaga ako dun sa 1st meeting nila Arthur at Bruce dahil naging relax agad sya kay Bruce unlike dun sa 1st Trailer na parang mahihirapan syang i-convince talaga kaya siguro na delete din yung "More or Less or More or More" Scene nila ni Diana. Ok din sana na pinakita at may line sila Zeus, Ares at GL sobrang bilis ng battle scenes na yun sa kwento ni Diana, di ako na satisfied nag mukhang mahina agad si Steppen once na dumami ang kalaban nya dun sa War Scene na yun.

Ang Problema kung lang if ever na mag release sila ng Blu Ray ultimate Cut ay baka matulad sa Suicide Squad na may mga cool scenes pa din na hind talaga pwedeng isama dahil hindi na tutugma sa overall story like nung burnt face scene ni Joker sa deleted scenes.

Back
Top Bottom