Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

DC Cinematic Universe

sayang hinde k n DL yung iba, specially Flash rescuing Iris West
its unfinished vfx per maganda yung scene i don't know bkit hinde n sma s movie
ito yung part n finger nya s salamin

agreed, WB DC ay reactionary ang approach sa kung ano ang sasabihin ng iba wla pre planned
Zkung trilogy of Snyder ang plano let him finish it regardless of the outcome. Minsan kailangan mag gamble
Nolan picked him i bet Nolan has a better judgement than critics.
At most likely wla daw Snyder Cut n lalabas, because chances are different sa theatrical movie.
Most likely Ben Aflect ay mawawala as Batman, i think solo movies for now sa DC

https://streamable.com/66izl
https://streamable.com/mzq9t
https://streamable.com/okpo4
https://streamable.com/tlmes
https://streamable.com/lmehv
https://streamable.com/tsyya
https://streamable.com/m2eeg

first yung Flash scene

Last edited:
Mga bossing, sino favorite niyong character sa movie?? :noidea:

Para sakin si superman ang nagdala sa movie :thumbsup:
kung irarate ko siguro 8.5/10 tsaka na yung review ko pag napanuod ko ulit this weekend hehe. basta ang daming ICONIC scenes at easter eggs. tapos yung 2 post credit scenes :praise:

Based sa mga latest news and articles na nabasa ko malabo nga na magkaroon ng Synder Cut, unang una yung mga deleted scenes na yan ay hindi talaga complete ang cgi or animation kumbaga hindi finished product so malamang masama man sa Blu Ray ay nasa special section pr Disc 2 Deleted Scenes like Bloopers, Behind the scenes, etc. hindi na talaga pwedeng isingit sa mismong movie and who kwows baka random shots pa lang yan at hindi pa planned kung saan part sya connected ng film like dun sa Game of Death Scenes na nagawa ni Bruce Lee bago sya mamatay imposible daw makumpleto yung exact story ng movie dahil si Bruce Lee lang talaga ang nakakaalam kung paano tatakbo ang story ng movie, so in this case Snyder after nya mag step out sa project.

Medyo mababa ang opening weekend worldwide nasa 280 Million hopefully makaabot ng at least 800 Million para makasigurado sa sequel at matuloy ang DCEU, sayang mukhang maganda ang plano nila after ng 4 DCEU movies na ma-established. League of Doom, more Justice League Members. Dahil if nag flop financially ang film ay for sure babalik sila sa mga Solo Movies lalo na at maganda ang B.O. ng WW at Aquaman pa lang ang next project nila na tapos ng i-shoot at Shazam at Batgirl na both Solo movies naman ang next sa plan. Malulungkot talaga ako kapag na cancel bigla ang DCEU.

23659448_10156866261901632_3693485571425186476_n.jpg

Doomsday clock is coming this day.

- - - Updated - - -

Man of steel fan gives hope

Doctor Strange’ Co-Writer: Rotten Tomatoes’ Latest Move Proves Its Bias — Exclusive

Screenwriter and former film critic C. Robert Cargill saw the Rotten Tomatoes impact coming years ago, but the site's latest gimmick shows how far it's strayed from necessary impartiality.

Before I was a filmmaker, I was a film critic. I did that for a solid decade. I mention that an awful lot in interviews and pieces because it’s a part of my life I’m particularly proud of. I love the industry and a lot of the people I came up with who now run it. What I don’t often talk about is that Rotten Tomatoes played a big part in why I left. When that site first started to come together, I saw the writing on the wall and knew that it would change the way traffic to reviews worked forever – and that I might wake up one day to find there wasn’t a job for me anymore. What I didn’t see was how profoundly it would not only reshape the way film critique was digested, but how movies themselves opened.

With Rotten Tomatoes, the days of the critic-proof film (a film that even a sea of negative reviews couldn’t kill at the box office) were all but over. Even films that were simply below average often found their way to early graves at its hands. This summer I watched as a tentpole blockbuster with an A-list actor, tracking to make more than $50M its opening weekend, instead pulled in less than $20M. That tracking dropoff occurred immediately after the Rotten Tomatoes reviews and score dropped.

That’s real power. And wielded by a non-partisan entity fueled by a body of critics who care about film, that’s not exactly a terrible thing.
But what if it’s not non-partisan?

Read More:How Rotten Tomatoes’ New Facebook Show Is Holding Film Criticism Hostage
“Justice League,” which opens this weekend, not only had a very tight embargo placed upon it (reviews dropped less than 48 hours before the first screenings), but also, strangely, had its Rotten Tomatoes score held back to be revealed on Rotten Tomatoes’ new web show “See It/Skip It.” But that’s not what bothered me. What scared me, frankly, was that all of the film’s reviews were held back from the site as well. In an era when Rotten Tomatoes has become the go to aggregator — one so powerful and commonly used that simply googling a film also turns up its Freshness rating in Google’s general information box — websites rely upon exciting blockbusters like Justice League to drive traffic to their reviews, and discover their sites and writers. I, myself, use it every week to sift through and read a handful of both positive and negative reviews, usually by critics I trust.

But this week, mere hours before the first screening of the film, they weren’t there. As far as Rotten Tomatoes was concerned, there were no reviews posted for the film. Whatsoever. Despite hundreds of them having already having been posted online.

Important sidebar, because I feel this needs to be mentioned: I co-wrote the

Marvel movie “Doctor Strange.” And there persists this idea out there, bouncing around social media, that the longtime war between fans of DC and Marvel comics somehow carries over to those who make and distribute them. It doesn’t. When it comes to comic book movies, a rising tide lifts all boats. When something like “Deadpool” catches everyone off guard and makes a dump truck of money, the industry doesn’t shudder and spit bile with jealousy. It does backflips. Great comic book movies make people hungry for more comic book movies. Bad comic book movies make people talk about getting burnt out on them. So, do I want “Justice League” to be good and succeed? No, I want it to rock my face off and make several dump trucks of money. Just like “Wonder Woman” did. Because I want to see (and maybe even make) a hell of a lot more great comic book movies.

So, I need to stress: my concern here isn’t about “Justice League” possibly gaming the system to make more money than it deserves. That’s not the problem here. My worry comes from asking: What happens next?
It is entirely possible that this really is an innocent, if tone deaf, experiment. Rotten Tomatoes wants to push their new show, so they went out to several companies asking if they would take part in it and hold back their Freshness ratings. And it’s possible those companies told them, politely, to take a flying leap. “Hide our Rotten Tomatoes score? Are you crazy? We need that to goose our opening weekend!” And since WB (which owns DC) is also a minority owner of Rotten Tomatoes, strings could have been pulled, and the company agreed to use this as a joint advertising push. And that push is why there was such a narrow embargo window. Nothing rotten in Denmark.

But what if it’s not that? What if it’s a test balloon. What if, from here on out, studios can buy a marketing package which includes featuring their film on “See It/Skip It,” which comes with the added bonus of holding your Freshness rating until the day of release? Consider for a moment being the filmmaker of a scrappy little film getting great reviews that must fight for every dollar at the box office it can. In this new environment, you’re rewarded for great reviews — fortunes are being made and lost at the hands of these united, aggregated critics. What happens when your film gets annihilated by a juggernaut of a stinker that would have been otherwise crushed because of its poor reviews — reviews that were brushed under the rug of the site that has become the Siskel & Ebert of its day?

This isn’t just about people getting sold a ticket to a bum ride, it’s also about the collateral damage to the types of films so many of us film lovers live for.
Read More:Rotten Tomatoes Delays ‘Justice League’ Score, But Flixster Reveals the ‘Rotten’ Truth

I’ve been in these two industries altogether for going on twenty years now. And I’ve seen shady things behind the scenes in both the movie business and journalism. So when something like this happens, it often makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. The only way an aggregator like this works is if it is entirely impartial. Rotten Tomatoes isn’t a cute gimmick anymore. It’s not just a helpful tool. It’s a guiding force in the industry. And it wields a lot of power. If comic books have taught us anything, it’s that — say it with me — with great power comes great responsibility. And as a film critic, filmmaker, but chiefly film lover, I want to see that this power is wielded properly, and impartially.

I hope I’m overreacting and being paranoid here; I hope that this was just bad optics that will quickly be corrected. But, either way, I thought this was worth bringing attention to.

C. Robert Cargill is the screenwriter of such films as “Sinister” and “Marvel’s Doctor Strange,” as well as a former film critic and published author. His new book, “Sea of Rust,” is available now.

Last edited:
napanood ko yung JL kahapon, i hate to say this pero napansin ko talaga kay barry allen everytime na tatakbo na sya ang pangit nya tumakbo para syang nabibigatan sa kanyang bay*g!hahaha.. no offense sa mga idol si flash favorite hero ko rin naman sya tsaka gusto ko yung power nya dun na pure speed force ang bilis nya dun :)

When "critics" can't find any decent thing to point out. *sigh*

The hypocrisy is making me vomit.

23659467_1830773520285837_7614414839338498667_n.jpg

Labas na first of 12 issues ng doomsday clock!

View attachment 331656

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Doomsday-Clock/Issue-1?id=125607

- - - Updated - - -

So... continuation ng original watchmen comic ang doomsday clock.

Taka ako bakit buhay pa si Rorschach. Iba pala nagsuot ng mantle niya.

First evidence ng tampering ni manhattan sa timeline ang death ng parents ni clark sa accident ng highscool pa lang siya. Sa original na canon, buhay ang mag asawang kents even after infinite crisis at nagwowork na sa daily planet si clark at married na siya kay lois. Sa attack ni brainiac namatay si jonathan kent dahil sa stroke/heart attack.

May duda na ako sa merging ng dalawang superman doesn't mean na mareregain na niyang stats. Before ng reborn arc, in tact pa rin ang memories ni clark sa post crisis. Dahil sa merging, narevise ang mga memories ni clark para mag fit sa bagong timeline.

Nasabi sakin ng tropa ko sa comicvine na parang gumamit ng double trap si manhattan para ikeep ang pagiging limited nila clark at ng mga league members. So far, na undo palang ni clark ang pagkakaseperate ng essence niya. Second na measure siguro ni manhattan ang mga stolen na years at pagtamper sa timeline. Since kahit si time trapper, hinde kayang burahin sa history si clark(inexplain na ni alexander luthor jr ang role ni clark bilang center ng dc canon)

Attachments

• RCO001.jpg
    RCO001.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
After 1 week, napanuod ko na rin sa wakas justice league lolz. :thumbsup:

Ang dami tao last friday kaya naghintay ako ng 1 week. Ang dami pa rin kanina sa 3d at normal version lolz! :lol:

Lumapit sa post crisis version si cavill supes lolz.(most notably ang rendition ni J. Micheal straczynski at grant morrison)

What I don't like in the film

-length. Masyado ako naiiksihan sa movie.
-soundtrack. No offense kay danny elfman, but namiss ko parin sila hans at junkie sa ilang mga scenes
-konte lang eye tearing na mga imagery ni zack

Mixed bag:

Si Steppenwolf. I don't think he's bad. Pero parang nag serve lang siya bilang gatekeeper para iforeshadow presence ni darkseid at para mashowcase mga new at improved na abilities ni supes. Pero astig pa rin mga fight scenes niya(most notably ang laban niya against sa mga amazons). Unlike ng ibang villains diyan, i don't find his downfall to be embarrassing. He's manhandling the league(twice) before superman arrives. Lolz :lol:

He can be intimidating at times, but he's definitely no lex luthor or zod.

Things I Like:

-almost all characters. Favorite ko aside kay flash ay si (surprise) bruce at si diana. Hinde naman ako nabother na kayang sumabay ni supes kay barry since hinde pa natatap ni barry full potential niya. Can't wait for flashpoint!!

Nakakatuwa bata na nasa harapan ko, mga 7-10 years old siguro. Kilalang kilala niya name ng mga characters. Naoa yehey siya ng pinakita na si supes lolz

Last edited:
After 1 week, napanuod ko na rin sa wakas justice league lolz. :thumbsup:

Ang dami tao last friday kaya naghintay ako ng 1 week. Ang dami pa rin kanina sa 3d at normal version lolz! :lol:

Lumapit sa post crisis version si cavill supes lolz.(most notably ang rendition ni J. Micheal straczynski at grant morrison)

What I don't like in the film

-length. Masyado ako naiiksihan sa movie.
-soundtrack. No offense kay danny elfman, but namiss ko parin sila hans at junkie sa ilang mga scenes
-konte lang eye tearing na mga imagery ni zack

Mixed bag:

Si Steppenwolf. I don't think he's bad. Pero parang nag serve lang siya bilang gatekeeper para iforeshadow presence ni darkseid at para mashowcase mga new at improved na abilities ni supes. Pero astig pa rin mga fight scenes niya(most notably ang laban niya against sa mga amazons). Unlike ng ibang villains diyan, i don't find his downfall to be embarrassing. His manhandling the league(twice) before superman arrives. Lolz :lol:

He can be intimidating at times, but he's definitely no lex luthor or zod.

Things I Like:

-almost all characters. Favorite ko aside kay flash ay si (surprise) bruce at si diana. Hinde naman ako nabother na kayang sumabay ni supes kay barry since hinde pa natatap ni barry full potential niya. Can't wait for flashpoint!!

Nakakatuwa bata na nasa harapan ko, mga 7-10 years old siguro. Kilalang kilala niya name ng mga characters. Naoa yehey siya ng pinakita na si supes lolz

What's your score for justice league? How will rank it against fellow dceu entries?

RCO021.jpg

Btw, you should check the latest action comics issue. Apparently, superman can also use flash's cosmic treadmill.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the answer for the ignorant nitpick about flash's running style

23843392_1838532206176635_8757571206313907685_n.jpg

THE FLASH RUNNING STYLE
by a jl fan
The more I watch this movie the more I respect Zach as a storyteller...

Man of Steel has a Krypton so beautifully detailed and real and imaginative.

BvS is filled with nuances from Jerry Sigel's hometown as an Easter egg to hints of the ridler and how Superman can walk past a gay couple and not pass judgment.

Suicide Squad is not as intricate as MOS OR BvS but has hints of how you tell a Zach visual story.

Wonder Woman took his idea of a goddess and told her story. Her powers are not as fantastical as MoS because Patty doesn't do hero effects but again you can see Zachs imagery.

That brings us to the Flash... When he runs it looks funny but when you break it down you understand how much detail Zach put into the creation of his trilogy... Flash moves like a speed skater. Hence his costume is shaped like a speed skaters down to the helmet so that he can glide through the speed force... I want to get my hands on the original script and concept art... Zach is a visual storyteller...

Last edited:
Bossing mark, rewatch ko muna jl para macheck rewatchability ng movie para sa score. Pero may nababasa naman ako na mga posts sa dc films unlimited na 4 times pa nila nirerewatch pa nila lolz.

Kung ranking, hinde pa ko sure. Nasa top 1 and 2 ko pa rin mos at bvs. Mas nagandahan ako sa jl compared sa suicide squad.

Off topic lang,

Tawa nga ako sa mga ibang posts, kesyo hinde daw ganung kabilis si clark sa comics. They're kinda right tho. Given na kayang mag process ng brain ni clark ng up to femtosecond scale sa jla 2006, at nakakasabay siya kay flash(attosecond) sa grounded, mas mabilis pa siya dapat diyan lmao. :lol:

Baka nakalimutan din nila scene na to sa donner version lolz!

Bigla rin ako diyan sa ginawang yan ni clark lolz. Parang godfall all over again! Hahaha

Last edited:
For me, JL is 3 out of 5 stars.

Entertaining.

But not quite there yet with the MCU.

Back
Top Bottom