Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

DC Cinematic Universe

24176757_1920229717992005_4215973199216604293_n.jpg

Behold. MCU's greatest villain.

Last edited:
I'm more of a Marvel fan pero pinapanood ko yung tv shows na DC like Supergirl, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow. Napanood niyo na ba yung crossovers? ❤❤

I just watched Justice League last week.. It seemed lighter than usual.. I mean, Superman cracked jokes... Lol pag kakaalala ko sa DC movies puro serious unlike sa Marvel na sanay na kong nag jojoke talaga sila from time to time... Dahil siguro kay Flash because he's young?? I dunno.. them cracking jokes just doesn't fit in MY opinion... But it was still a good watch.

F.ck Kevin tsujihara.

Nabasa ko katarantaduhan na ginawa niya kila Zack!

I'm more of a Marvel fan pero pinapanood ko yung tv shows na DC like Supergirl, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow. Napanood niyo na ba yung crossovers? ❤❤

I just watched Justice League last week.. It seemed lighter than usual.. I mean, Superman cracked jokes... Lol pag kakaalala ko sa DC movies puro serious unlike sa Marvel na sanay na kong nag jojoke talaga sila from time to time... Dahil siguro kay Flash because he's young?? I dunno.. them cracking jokes just doesn't fit in MY opinion... But it was still a good watch.

Yeah mas nagustuhan ko crossover this year compare dun sa previous. RIP Prof

https://scontent.fmnl4-6.fna.fbcdn....=b061d121aa46ae3530f26d0d9dd05d9b&oe=5A8F6B92

https://scontent.fmnl4-6.fna.fbcdn....=b049b816d98173e26318ec5e20f6aad6&oe=5A913344

Says the guy who keep on fapping on a villain that looks like shit.

Really? That's your argument why a trailer is better?

Darth is right. You can't back up your opinion so you rely on trolling everytime you got shot down and embarrassed. GTFO of this thread.

sabi k n nga Thanos looks familiar sa Pawn Star nga pla :lol:

what separate DC to Marvel, someone trying to be deep pero wla kng maaalala dialogue or quotable quote's sa movie.
pero npka raming one liner corny jokes at magaling sumayaw

Malamang hindi pa Green Lantern si Abin Sur noong nangyari ang 1st evasion ni Steppenwolf.

Ang expected ko kasi bossing is ipapakita si abin somewhere sa movie at set up siya ng green lantern solo film.

Hinde ko inexpect na sa flashback pala ni Diana ipapakita ang unnamed na lantern

JUSTICE LEAGUE Cinematographer Confirms That Black-Suit Superman Did Appear Before Scenes Were Cut

cinematographer Fabian Wagner (Game of Thrones) has now set the record straight during an interview with Inverse.com:

“There were [quite a few scenes shot]. It’s a cool looking costume. Sadly we didn’t see that either in the final cut. Zack takes his time with telling the stories and I’ve always liked that about his movies. There are a few scenes that I was very much looking forward to seeing which unfortunately got cut.”

JUSTICE LEAGUE Cinematographer Confirms That Black-Suit Superman Did Appear Before Scenes Were Cut

cinematographer Fabian Wagner (Game of Thrones) has now set the record straight during an interview with Inverse.com:

“There were [quite a few scenes shot]. It’s a cool looking costume. Sadly we didn’t see that either in the final cut. Zack takes his time with telling the stories and I’ve always liked that about his movies. There are a few scenes that I was very much looking forward to seeing which unfortunately got cut.”

2nrrxi.jpg

sabi k n nga Thanos looks familiar sa Pawn Star nga pla :lol:

what separate DC to Marvel, someone trying to be deep pero wla kng maaalala dialogue or quotable quote's sa movie.
pero npka raming one liner corny jokes at magaling sumayaw

24852532_1541991619222921_7936571359067501980_n.jpg

Can you eloborate your beef against sa JL superman? Aside from well, sa shitty mouth cgi which I admit na halatang rushed dahil sa reshoot.

Pinoint na ni darth ang huge resemblance ng justice league version sa post crisis version which ironically, ginamit mo sa image na yan.

Let's see, I wanna hear your reasoning.

Last edited:
Jon Berg has resigned from heading DC Films as the critical and commercial failure of "Justice League" is causing major damage at Warner Bros.

Geoff Johns will reportedly be relegated to an advisory role now, which doesn't amount to anything, really.

Both, along with director Zack Snyder, are being blamed for the disappointing box office of "Justice League," which had such a beefy budget that a merely $200+ million U.S. take would not make up for.

Furthermore, Ben Affleck's future as Batman looks dim. "Flashpoint" may be his final bow as the Dark Knight, if at all. There are no plans for him in Matt Reeves' new Batman trilogy as the director wants a different actor.

Jake Gyllenhaal remains the frontrunner to replace Ben Affleck as the Batman, no matter how much Jon Hamm is campaigning for it right now.

I swear clickbait articles are getting shittier each day.

24312597_1850844234945432_68263345678133264_n.jpg

From Dc fans gives hope
WB IN PROFIT DC SAFE
Warner Bros Crosses $5 Billion At Global Box Office For Second Time
Warner Bros Pictures has crossed the $5 billion mark at the global box office for the second time in studio history, led by five of its films released during 2017 eclipsing $500 million worldwide, a studio record.
Last week, Walt Disney Studios crossed the $5B mark in worldwide receipts for a third year in a row, the only studio to have reached the threshold three times.
The five WB pics that have passed $500M in 2017: DC tentpole Wonder Woman ($821.8M), New Line’s It ($694.2M), the just-released Justice League ($570.3), Kong: Skull Island ($566.7M) and Christopher Nolan’s Dunkirk ($525.0M). This year will mark the eighth time in the past nine years Warner Bros has earned more than $4 billion in a single year, another industry record.
“We are thrilled to reach this extraordinary benchmark as we come to the end of an amazing, record-setting year,” said Sue Kroll, WB’s president of worldwide marketing and distribution. “Surpassing $5 billion in a single year can only happen with an incredible level of hard work across all theatrical divisions, as well as the invaluable contributions of the many talented filmmakers and actors with whom we are so fortunate to collaborate. Congratulations to everyone who shares in this success.”

Also this,

HOW JUSTICE LEAGUE IS DOING FINANCIALLY
After 17 days, Justice League's already made US$569 million globally. Production's estimated at about US$300 million (including reshoots) and marketing and distribution costs can't be more than US$200 million (the old rule of thumb of pegging marketing costs for a film at double a movie's budget is kind of outdated and used to hold true back when movies only cost a few dozen millions to produce). Any other overhead costs the movie makes can be defrayed by other income, like product placement in the movie. Placement revenues are hard to estimate, but to give you an idea of what kind of money that pulls in, the James Bond movie Skyfall reportedly earned $45 million from Heineken. Justice League had Samsung and Mercedez Benz.
This all basically means that the movie's already at breakeven and any other takes coming in now will be extra. I've seen folks implying that WB spent US$600 on this movie, which is just ridiculous. Plus there's the home video sales to think about, which could be huge if WB does decide to release an extended edition or a Snyder cut.
So, relax guys. Although Justice League isn't making as much money as Warner Bros. hoped, it definitely isn't a disappointment either. Rest assured that the DCEU is doing okay financially. In fact, considering the new tone and groundwork the movie has laid i.e. villains, it looks like the DCEU has a pretty bright future ahead. And to think we're only five movies in.
Now hopefully once Kevin Tsujihara steps down from Warner Bros. in March next year, we won't ever have a problem with studio interference again.
- Jambi
Li

- - - Updated - - -

Also, f*ck new media para sa blame kay zack. May matinong vision si zack sa DCEU pero dahil sa bias at ignorance sa original na source material ng iba diyan, siya tuloy nabla-blame. Pati na WB lalo na si tsujihara sa inference niya sa studio!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
May nabasa kong article na kasama daw dapat sa plan is ang papatay kay Stepphenwolf sa ending eh si Darkseid
Sana man lang pinakita si Darkseid kahit konti

^nabasa ko rin yan kaso sa vision ni supes daw pinakita sa darkseid. Magandang tie in sana sa nightmare scene ni Bruce sa bvs.

Kung ako sasagot sa tanong mo bossing louie098, Hinde man Lang pinakita ang naging reaction ng world Sa comeback ni supes. Remember yung montage na everybody knows sa simula? Akala ko May reverse montage na celebration para sa comeback ng man of steel. Kahit explanation man Lang kung bakit buhay ulit si Clark cause remember, binalita sa daily planet death niya.

Nakita ng mga coworkers niya sa daily planet body niyang nakaburol sa bvs...

Naastigan ako sa mga feat ng justice league version, pero hinde masyado na flesh out ang pag deal niya sa death and resurrection.

Magandang chance sana ang scene niya with lois sa kent farm. But what did whedon gave us?

"it feels itchy"

Really?

Masyado maiksi movie in the sense na maraming detail na hinde flinesh out. Hopefully kung may extended cut, pakidagdag na lang kahit konte smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom