Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Direct] Windows 10 Pro [10586] (x64) ▬ June 2016 Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
im curently on windows 10 pero old version pag update ko ba mabubura yung old files ko o hindi

im curently on windows 10 pero old version pag update ko ba mabubura yung old files ko o hindi

I mount mo yung iso then run mo. Upon installation piliin mo ung keep my files.

paano po? yan lang po yung option an lumalabas

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 18
activated nb to boss?
pa BM muna. download later. Maraming salamat dito

Pa help po nito..na download ko na lahat pru pag e extract mo .mag e error cya..no archives found ..pa help po bossing..
salamt ng advance

same problem here, no archives found pag extract na ung RAR files, sana mapansin ni TS ung problem..

salamat

waste of time.. bakit ganon. sana nilagyan ng tips para ma extract ng maayos ung file.. hnd ung parang pinapaasa lng.. hay.. response po ts

Will update this thread asap. I will download and going to test the new updated windows 10 before updating this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom