Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

DotA 2 QoS - Help (Kasda KW58293)

darkkhaz

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I only have 3.5MBPS paying for 2.2k PHP ($50) a month, under PLDT. With this speed I usually get lagged because I share my connection through WiFi. Please, help me fill up these lines so I can prioritize DotA2 (and maybe you can help me set YouTube to low priority).

2ce5awj.jpg

Above lines are my problems. I found many guide to prioritize DotA 2, but this router/modem is so complex to set up QoS. Please share your guide and tips. Thanks in advance. :)

Patulong naman po, na post ko na to sa maraming sites. sana dito ko makita ang answer. thanks. :) pa move nalang po kung mali ang thread.

View attachment 1013041

I only have 3.5MBPS paying for 2.2k PHP ($50) a month, under PLDT. With this speed I usually get lagged because I share my connection through WiFi. Please, help me fill up these lines so I can prioritize DotA2 (and maybe you can help me set YouTube to low priority).

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ce5awj.jpg

Above lines are my problems. I found many guide to prioritize DotA 2, but this router/modem is so complex to set up QoS. Please share your guide and tips. Thanks in advance. :)

Patulong naman po, na post ko na to sa maraming sites. sana dito ko makita ang answer. thanks. :) pa move nalang po kung mali ang thread.

View attachment 1013041

Iba iba kasi configuration ng qos bawat router/firmware. Wala ka sana problema kung ginawa mong dalawang account(plan 999) ang internet nyo. Hehe..

Back
Top Bottom