Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Droid VPN +LTE Mobile Broadband SIM/Old SmartBro sim Connected 8/20/13{selected area}

Re: Droid VPN +LTE Mobile Broadband SIM/Old SmartBro sim Con

up ko lng still working visayas... udp 53 blind 9201 :thumbsup:
smartbro sim...

Working naman sa akin c Droid VPN,,,smartbro sim gamit ko....kaso my limit poh,,,, ang nakalagay duon,, you reach the bandwith limit for today?,,,my posibelidad poh ba di na ako makakapasok kay Droid?

Working naman sa akin c Droid VPN,,,smartbro sim gamit ko....kaso my limit poh,,,, ang nakalagay duon,, you reach the bandwith limit for today?,,,my posibelidad poh ba di na ako makakapasok kay Droid?

100mb per day lng brad.. free server lng kasi tayo... you can use another smartbro sim and use also another droid username account.. and 100mb ulit.. pag na reach.. wait 24 hours babalik yan...:thumbsup:

Ts pedeng online game? gamit yung connection na yan?

Thanks in advance.

Ts pedeng online game? gamit yung connection na yan?

Thanks in advance.

hindi pwede brad.. may limit kasi 100mb perday...:thumbsup: free severlng kasi si driod..

Back
Top Bottom