Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

DVD Complete Troubleshooting Guide By:henyoboi

My Philips DVD player DVP3850K/98 have a software version of 98.11.23.04. when i update it to the latest version which is 98.11.23.14 thru USB, in the middle of operation the power goes off (no power fluctuations or brownout) and my dvd player doesnt work anymore, no power. what's this happening?

not really sure whats going on during the update
I updated a lot of DVD and bluray players and so far
all of them are successful. Baka nagkataon lang na nag down bigla unit mo
during the update of maybe a corrupted firmware???
is it possible to reset the unit? maybe nde deadset completely
like nag hang lang or tapos na mag udate ng firmware and needs some
keys to restart...although not sure just try.

not really sure whats going on during the update
I updated a lot of DVD and bluray players and so far
all of them are successful. Baka nagkataon lang na nag down bigla unit mo
during the update of maybe a corrupted firmware???
is it possible to reset the unit? maybe nde deadset completely
like nag hang lang or tapos na mag udate ng firmware and needs some
keys to restart...although not sure just try.

kinuha ko yung firmware sa mismong official website ng philips. double checked na yun talaga firmware nya and follow the instructions. dead set na. hindi na sya nagpapower.

kinuha ko yung firmware sa mismong official website ng philips. double checked na yun talaga firmware nya and follow the instructions. dead set na. hindi na sya nagpapower.

then the chip where the program is installed needs to be replaced
most likely yung mga player ngayon isang buong board na ang palitan
pag deadset....assuming nde supply mo ang nasira.

Good day Sir, yung xtreme dvd player kasi namin ayaw mag play yung sa games na vcd (maliit na cd). Pero yung sa pang videoke (normal size ng cd) ok naman. Ang tape kaya sa games ang sira?

try mo palitan ng ibang disc baka disc mo
o kaya baka naman talagang nde nag babasa ng vcd iyang player na iyan
na check mo na ba sa owners manual
kung supported niya ang vcd format

Back
Top Bottom