Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Easiest Way to Install Cracked Apps/Games Using i-FunBox

marvin378

The Eternal Symbianizer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Here's a step-by-step tutorial that shows you how to Install Cracked apps using iFunbox into your iDevices. (Windows & MAC)

DOWNLOAD

iFunBox for Windows v2014

iFunBox for MAC v1.5

Important:

Make sure that your Windows have iTunes installed.

Your iDevice must be Jailbroken and have Appsync installed first.

About Jailbreaking - > Jailbreak FAQ Tips and Tutorials

Installing Appsync - > How to Fix error when installing Cracked apps on Your iPhone, iTouch and iPad!

-----

Connect your iDevice into USB port of your PC and Open/Run the iFunbox tools.

52875341.jpg

Note: You can see in the upper part tools of iFunbox the "Install App [ Fastln ]" and click that Button.

97643559.jpg

-----

You may notice that iFunbox is trying to locate your IPA file.

Browse the IPA app into your Windows directory and open it.

47975273.jpg

-----

Wait until the installation of app is finished/complete.

56954193.jpg

If the file is successfully installed into your iDevice, you may now see the icon on that app in the Springboard of your iDevice and you can now use that app :)

31433875.jpg

EDIT:
Updated [05/12/11]

iFunbox v1.7 is released

iFunbox v1.7 is released

Now accessing App sandbox no longer requires Jailbreak. Also, we tweak many codes related to robustness of device connections and fixed most problems due to iTunes compatibility. Thanks a lot to all peoples sending diagnose report to us. In this version Jailbreak is no longer required for accessing App sandbox. Some UIs are also refined and now it supports an option to enable big icons on toolbar. Like below:

big_icon.jpg

What’s New
1. Access App sandbox without Jailbreak.
2. New device connection code, much lesser connection problems.
3. Self-diagnose and problem reporting.
4. Supports iPhone 4S and iOS 5.

Highlight in this update

Accessing App sandbox is very useful for backup/sharing saved games, app settings. You can also and uploading video to an 3rd-party player like “OPlayer HD” instead of using iPod, and download documents you created in an App like “Numbers”. However, in previous, it is only available for jailbreak iDevices.
Base on our recent research on the undocumented iTunes API, we find a robust and efficient way to access App sandbox without Jailbreak. We integrate this feature and presented as [User Applications] like below:

sandbox.png

All user applications will be listed, and you can play with them just like you are working on a jailbreak device. Yellow folder icon indicates the App support “File Sharing”, which suggesting the App creates (like “Number”) or consumes (”OPlayer HD”) data. The individual icons of these App are not shown, we will fix it in the next release.

NOTE:

May mga ibang cracked apps na minsan ay hindi kayang ma install using iFunbox... Hindi ko pa po na research kung bakit pero sa kung iTunes ay ok naman sya at using installous ay working din naman.

Ilan lang naman po yung mga apps na ganun... Ang example na na encounter ko yung lung latest cracked version ng Plants vs Zombies pero i think ma reresolved naman siguro yan ng iFunbox sa darating pa nilang latest updated version kaya post ko nlang po dito kung may updates about iFunbox :hat:
^

bug ata yan ng i-FunBox, pero iilan lang yung mga apps/games na nagkakaron ng error while installing and im sure maayos nila yan sa next update.

kung nangyari yun, follow steps below:

sa i-FunBox, click Installous App Install sa left column as shown sa screenshot. tapos drag mo lang yung IPA file sa right column as shown sa screenshot din.

sa iDevice niyo, go to installous app, tap downloads, makikita niyo yung IPA file na dinrag natin. just tap the IPA and install.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Easiest Way to Install Cracked Apps/Games Using i-FunBox w/o Syncing

thanks. this is the method that im using. one of the easiest and hassle free.
hassle free? because it doesnt use the syncing process like iTunes.
say goodbye na sa mga accidentally na nabuburang apps/games gawa ng iTunes syncing. :D

:nice: mas madali nga ang method na ito... maraming salamat sa pagshare nito Sir Marvs:salute:

thanks. this is the method that im using. one of the easiest and hassle free.
hassle free? because it doesnt use the syncing process like iTunes.
say goodbye na sa mga accidentally na nabuburang apps/games gawa ng iTunes syncing. :D

You're always :welcome: po sir Lupin :hat:

Karangalan ko pong makatulong sa lahat sa abot ng aking makakaya po :salute:

:nice: mas madali nga ang method na ito... maraming salamat sa pagshare nito Sir Marvs:salute:

Ganun din po sa inyo Kuya Recci :salute:

NOTE:

May mga ibang cracked apps na minsan ay hindi kayang ma install using iFunbox... Hindi ko pa po na research kung bakit pero sa kung iTunes ay ok naman sya at using installous ay working din naman.

Ilan lang naman po yung mga apps na ganun... Ang example na na encounter ko yung lung latest cracked version ng Plants vs Zombies pero i think ma reresolved naman siguro yan ng iFunbox sa darating pa nilang latest updated version kaya post ko nlang po dito kung may updates about iFunbox :hat:

Last edited:

^

bug ata yan ng i-FunBox, pero iilan lang yung mga apps/games na nagkakaron ng error while installing and im sure maayos nila yan sa next update.

sa i-FunBox, click Installous App Install sa left column as shown sa screenshot. tapos drag mo lang yung IPA file sa right column as shown sa screenshot din.

sa iDevice niyo, go to installous app, tap downloads, makikita niyo yung IPA file na dinrag natin. just tap the IPA and install.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 26,054
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 26,023
Re: Easiest Way to Install Cracked Apps/Games Using i-FunBox w/o Syncing (Windows)

question.. bout installing.. may way ba pra makapg install ng games na hindi na mmet ung minimun requirement?

nka 2g ipod touch lng kc ako, tpos min requiremnt is3g..

mron po kya?

Re: Easiest Way to Install Cracked Apps/Games Using i-FunBox w/o Syncing (Windows)

^

Copy that sir Lupin. :hat:

Maraming salamat po sa additional guide :)

question.. bout installing.. may way ba pra makapg install ng games na hindi na mmet ung minimun requirement?

nka 2g ipod touch lng kc ako, tpos min requiremnt is3g..

mron po kya?

May way po pero dipende sa system requirements...

Kung sa version lang naka depend yung requirements for example ay required iOS 4.3 tapos 4.2.1 lang ang version ng iDevice ay pwedeng i modify yung apps para ma port sa 4.2.1.

Kung iOS4 ang requirements at iOS3 ang iDevice ay pwedeng hindi sya mag work kahit i modify yung apps kasi maaring naka depend sa UI yung apps at dahil iba ang UI ng iOS4 sa iOS3 kaya possible hindi din sya mag wowork.

Kung naka design sa ARM7 ang apps at ARM6 lang ang iDevice ay wala itong way para mapagana sa kanya kasi hardware requirements na yun.

Ang iPod touch 2G ay ARM6 at ang iPod touch 3G ay ARM7 kaya hindi pwede...

May mga apps naman na camera related kaya kapag gaun ay hindi sila talaga pwede sa mga iDevice na walang camera...

Last edited:

tnx d2 ts..! Try ko to mya...

tnx d2 ts..! Try ko to mya...

:welcome: po :)

By the way avoid posting SMS typed words :hat:

Thanks sir marvin

Thanks sir marvin

Paki try din po yung additioal guide from sir Lupin just in case na hindi ma install yung ibang mga cracked app using iFunbox :)

Q: pwede po bng magback up ng games dito ksma ung savedfiles?

Q: pwede po bng magback up ng games dito ksma ung savedfiles?

Kung cracked apps yung mga games na naka install sa iDevice nyo at yung mga games na yan ay wala sa iTunes library sa PC nyo ay hindi po sila pwedeng mai backup using iTunes na kasama yung mga saved games.

Pwede nyo pong i manual backup yung mga saved data/games ng mga apps nyo using iFunbox.

Yung mga saved data/games ng isang app ay makikita sa Documents folder ng app.

Using iFunbox ay go to private/var/mobile/applications/applicationname.app/Documents.

boss la pa bang update si funbox? error yung ibang apps katulad nito

View attachment 58987

na try ko na lahat pati yung sa installous na drag and dl sa device...o baka naman may mali akong nagawa???

watcha think?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 53

oh kaya pala..so yung pagdl ng mga apps and games is trial and error...

thanks laking tulong ng mga threads mo. pede na kong sumide-line boss marvs!!!!!

oh kaya pala..so yung pagdl ng mga apps and games is trial and error...

thanks laking tulong ng mga threads mo. pede na kong sumide-line boss marvs!!!!!

By the way what do you mean na pwedeng sumide-line ? :noidea:

iFunbox v1.7 is released

iFunbox v1.7 is released

Now accessing App sandbox no longer requires Jailbreak. Also, we tweak many codes related to robustness of device connections and fixed most problems due to iTunes compatibility. Thanks a lot to all peoples sending diagnose report to us. In this version Jailbreak is no longer required for accessing App sandbox. Some UIs are also refined and now it supports an option to enable big icons on toolbar. Like below:

big_icon.jpg

What’s New
1. Access App sandbox without Jailbreak.
2. New device connection code, much lesser connection problems.
3. Self-diagnose and problem reporting.
4. Supports iPhone 4S and iOS 5.

Highlight in this update

Accessing App sandbox is very useful for backup/sharing saved games, app settings. You can also and uploading video to an 3rd-party player like “OPlayer HD” instead of using iPod, and download documents you created in an App like “Numbers”. However, in previous, it is only available for jailbreak iDevices.
Base on our recent research on the undocumented iTunes API, we find a robust and efficient way to access App sandbox without Jailbreak. We integrate this feature and presented as [User Applications] like below:

sandbox.png

All user applications will be listed, and you can play with them just like you are working on a jailbreak device. Yellow folder icon indicates the App support “File Sharing”, which suggesting the App creates (like “Number”) or consumes (”OPlayer HD”) data. The individual icons of these App are not shown, we will fix it in the next release.

Download :

http://www.plunder.com/iFunBox-V1-7-733-599-zip-download-89LXEWV7RS.htm

download link copied to 1st page/post

^ Salamat po sa update sir Lupin. :hat:

Quote ko po yung post nyo then add ko sa first page for more info about sa new version ng iFunbox :salute:

Last edited:

pa-mirror sa link ng IFUnbox or paki upadte naman.. tnx

Back
Top Bottom