Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Excel payroll vba

mysuperjekie

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Baka may maka-help naman sa akin regarding VBA sa excel. hindi kasi ako marunong regarding sa vba, and I have payroll kasi sa excel na naggegenerate ng payslip in PDF for employee pero isa-isa lang kada click. i want sana na i-automate sya na maggenerate ng PDFs para sa lahat ng employee in one click lang. and also i-automatic din syang masend sa mga emails ng employees using gmail. i just watch an example sa youtube. kaso hindi kasi inexplain doon kung paano nagawa.

here's a sample video in youtube na i like to achieve sana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chxe...tt6Z-Hf7uwAtiQ

Greetings! yung link po na pinost nyo po ay hindi na available. Pwd niyo po akong e contact anytime para tulungan po kayo.

Back
Top Bottom