Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Exclusive N73 IE/ME RuLeZz + Official Thread..

Ano Masasabi mo sa takbo ng N73 mo?

• Total voters
wala nang lutong ang joystick ko kaya ok pang gameboy hehehe.

Akin din sira na joystick. Nagtanong ako sabi 400php daw.. Kainis kasi joystick nito, pumipindot magisa. Nadamay tuloy batery. Nalolowbat agad.

Akin din sira na joystick. Nagtanong ako sabi 400php daw.. Kainis kasi joystick nito, pumipindot magisa. Nadamay tuloy batery. Nalolowbat agad.
sakin din yung right pumipindot mag-isa hehehe. dito samin 500php papalit hays.

Mga ka Symbianz... pde ba ako paturo pano mag FBT/UBT using N73 phone?

newbie po kasi ako about this kind of techniques.... Hope someone could help me regarding the FBT/UBT technique.

Maraming salamat po....

mga master may prob n73 me ko,, wla ako maresib na call pag tintwagan ako nkalgay phone memory full close some application,, wla nman lman phone memory ko at wla din nkabukas na application,, pano kya toh sna matulungan nio ako..

mga master may prob n73 me ko,, wla ako maresib na call pag tintwagan ako nkalgay phone memory full close some application,, wla nman lman phone memory ko at wla din nkabukas na application,, pano kya toh sna matulungan nio ako..

ganyan din prob ng n73 q:weep:

ganyan din prob ng n73 q:weep:

reformat mo na lang phone mo..if not delete mo yung lifeblog.db..tapos mung ma reformat, set date and time, turn off mo din on ulit..ok na yan..if reformat mo pla yung fon, dapat remove mu muna yung nka install na apps sa mc mo or much better kung reformat mu na lang din,,or else pg start up nyan eh may installing mag appear..

BTW: wag nyu na i open ang lifeblog forever!:lol:

Last edited:
Tulong ako konti sa mga nagkakaproblema sa n73, I'm also an N73 user, N73 and N73ME medyo nagkakaproblema ako minsan sa ordinary N73 ko ngayun, bumabagal but common na to eh so eto ginagawa ko.

1. If ever the phone slows down or usually lumalabas ung memory full, I always check the following:

* Number and size of images and videos on memory card
* Number of music in my music player

Usually, if you have over 80 pics in your memory card, your phone will start to slow down, because it usually creates new thumbnails and this consumes memory. If you have python installed, install g-force which would clean all garbage on your phone, install as well rompatcher to disable the creation of thumbnails.

2. If you still get that error, buy a new PC cable and update your phone or re-update your phone. Make sure you are not doing anything on the pc when updating, any jitters of data affects flashing of the phone especially using the cables we use on N73.

Why this solution? My brother's N73ME usually goes like this because of his around 250 pics + 40 or so vids and about 200 songs. yeah thats a lot. Removed the pics and vids then it still appeared. After flashing it again from pc, it only appeared again after 6 or so months. (dami nanaman kasi pics sa phone, di uso sa kanya backup sa pc eh.)

3. I've noticed that installing the following helps:

* Handy Taskman
* Python + G-force + rompatcher
* Free-iSMS instead of the usual messaging service
* Resco Photo Viewer for pictures
* Smart Movie for videos
* Speedy Go for pre-fetching menus
* Free Full Screen Wallpaper for full screen wallpaper. :)

It also helps to install themes lower than 700kb, the smaller they are, the faster they would be. :) Anything going to 3m will be slow as heck. :D

Buti na lang ang n73 ko hindi pa ngmememory full..joystick lng ang problem.. Tama reformat mo na lang lahat pati yung mmc mo. Use spider format.

Buti na lang ang n73 ko hindi pa ngmememory full..joystick lng ang problem.. Tama reformat mo na lang lahat pati yung mmc mo. Use spider format.

sir pano ung spider format,, hehe cnxa na po newbie lng

@judeon03

ung spider format ay ung *#7370*.
pero I suggest using this:
1. do first a format of memory card (Syempre backup mo ung pics,sounds,contacts and installers mo)
2. then do a soft format of the phone. *#7780*.
3. after booting do a spider format (hard format) either: turning off the cellphone then holding the green call button, * (asterisk) and #3 button on the keypad then pressing and holding all at the same time with the power button. (do not let go until you see the nokia screen).
or
after the soft format, type in *#7370*
:)

help naman po sa pag hack ng N73 ko.... kka update ko lang kasi ng latest firmware nya eh! tapos ni-run ko yung hello ox, kaya lang ayaw tumuloy... hanggang unpacking lang, help naman po pls... thnx!!!

help naman po sa pag hack ng N73 ko.... kka update ko lang kasi ng latest firmware nya eh! tapos ni-run ko yung hello ox, kaya lang ayaw tumuloy... hanggang unpacking lang, help naman po pls... thnx!!!

follow the instructions to install Drakkarious 3.01, it still works. :)
search mo yan sa s60v3 section natin. :)

Back
Top Bottom