Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

FIX +63 sms , 3G and USSD issue on Iphone 5 japan kddi au (rsim/xsim)

distansya

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
eto po ung naka fix ng issue sa phone ko na matagal ko ng inantay at alam kong darating =)

To Fix SMS Bug and 3G Connection on a KDDI iPhone 5, follow the steps below
Step 1: Jailbreak iPhone using Pangu
Step 2: After jailbreak process, open Cydia and go to Sources section.
Step 3: Tap edit and click add to add the repo www.isamteam.com/
Step 4: Click the repo you've added and go to All Packages and install the Letter M patch.
Step 5: Open the Rsim app and select wcdma 3g.
Step 6: If Step 5 didn't work, go to unlockpro.ru/nano4g and install iRose.
Step 7: Open iRose and select "force 3g"
Step 8: Turn off the wifi so you can try if the 3g is working.
Step 9:
For the USSD fix (*143#)
Step 1: Add the repo biteyourapple.net.
Step 2: Search for CommCenter Patch for iOS7 (the one that is from biteyourapple.net)
Step 3: Install iFile.
Step 4: Open iFile and go to var/mobile/library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/carrierdefault.bundle then tap carrier.plist and Property List Viewer.
Step 5: Scroll down and enable SupportSupplementaryService.
Step 6: Restart the phone.
Step 7: Test *143#.
Step 8: Congratulations! You can access USSD Services!

credit : sir A. Lagman thanks for helping me sir :salute:

Any Feedback po?

pa try TS. Thanks

Working po siya. AU KDDI Ip5 gamit ko. Galing ni TS! Thank you po!

pang rsim lang po ba ito? xsim po kasi yung gamit ko.
TIA

ay nasa title na pala. sorry.

Last edited:
Heicard Supported try and tested salamat ng marami ts for sharing try nio rin 100% sure success :)

walang anuman po =) share share lang tayo pag may problema mga kddi naten hehe! congrats mga paps =)

101% working po ito. matagal napo e2 na release. Thanks sa pag post nito TS :) kaso not working ung 3G ko huehue tapos ung sa incoming calls, hindi directed na +639, kundi starts with 09 hehe kaya nag lalagay nalang ako ng 09 din sa contacts ko para pag may tumawag alam ko kung sino. im using iPhone5 KDDI japan tapos Talk N txt (Champoin sim)

Last edited:
Mga sir,

Ask ko lang po kung pwde na po ba ma update to iOS 8.0.2 using iTunes without the original sim?
Baka po ma stuck sa activation patay tayo dyan.

Ip5
JP AU KDDI locked
R-sim9pro openline

SALAMAT MGA KA SYMB!!!

Hi TS

Working din po kaya ito sa iphone 5s ios 8.1 JAPAN AU lock?? R-sim Globe user po??

Pag nag reset po ba ma rerevert sya sa dati yung fix and carrier bundle need pa po ba gawin ulit yung procedure or permanent na siya? thanks!

*working din po ba siya sa Iphone 4s IOS7 ?

Last edited:
Mga sir,

Ask ko lang po kung pwde na po ba ma update to iOS 8.0.2 using iTunes without the original sim?
Baka po ma stuck sa activation patay tayo dyan.

Ip5
JP AU KDDI locked

SALAMAT MGA KA SYMB!!!

pde bro. e try mo :) compatible na kasi sa iOS 8.x.x ung r-sim9pro
R-sim9pro openline

Iphone 5 64gb
locked to japan AU KDDI
using r-sim9
may signal at nakakapag txt and call pero pag locked screen or standby mode wala na signal...
ano kaya problem?

Regarding,

Step 3: Tap edit and click add to add the repo www.isamteam.com/
Step 4: Click the repo you've added and go to All Packages and install the Letter M patch.

Where I can I get the link from? I have registered through the provided link and created my profile. I'm sorry but I have no idea where to get a link or the repo to add.

I would appreciate any response.

Mga sir pano po ma fix yung ip5 ko laging no service rsim 9 pro AU KDDI LOCKED po

Back
Top Bottom