Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

For playing 1080p (HD) Movies: Macbook PRO or AIR?

saihi_7

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Magandang Araw po sa inyo!

I'm planning to buy a laptop at gusto ko sana subukan ang Mac. Gusto ko po malaman sa mga Mac users sa community dito kung yung Macbook Air (MBA) na 13 inches makakaplay ng HD movies? If so, nag ooverheat po ba siya pag nagwatch ka ng movie?

Maraming Salamat!

Hindi ko masasagot about sa macbook air. para sa macbook pro 13 inch, wala namang noticeable na heat na pwede kong sabihin na nagooverheat na siya while playing 1080p movies.:hat:

Current Macbook Airs can play 1080p without any issues.

That said, note that 1080p videos will be downscaled to the 13-inch Macbook Air's native resolution of 1440x900.

Both MBA and MBP can play 1080 videos. Tendency for heat is higher with MBP because it uses HDD while MBA uses SSD (that's why it has smaller storage capacity).
If money is not an issue, get the retina model of MBP. But if you're solely after the video playback quality, iMac ang kunin although hindi siya laptop. I have the latest model in my office and i guarantee the display is truly primed for watching movies and playing ported games.
Just my 2 cents. Hoping this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Both MBA and MBP can play 1080 videos. Tendency for heat is higher with MBP because it uses HDD while MBA uses SSD (that's why it has smaller storage capacity).
If money is not an issue, get the retina model of MBP. But if you're solely after the video playback quality, iMac ang kunin although hindi siya laptop. I have the latest model in my office and i guarantee the display is truly primed for watching movies and playing ported games.
Just my 2 cents. Hoping this helps.

ok naman ang macbook pro ko sa mga 1080p movie.
pag uminit naman ok lang ginagamit ko kasi hahaha.
almost video call sa fb bukas ng 2am to 9am di naman nainit ng husto basta suportahan lang ng cooling fan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom