Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OTHERS Free P100 cellphone load and another P60

death25

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
For those who have not made any coins.ph account this is your lucky day. :dance::clap::beat::lol:

Join thru https://coins.ph/m/join/ef5ldk

Requirements: valid id, cellphone no. and webcam (for selfie)

When you join coins.ph through the referral above you can get a chance to receive P60 which you can use as cellphone load and another P100 cellphone load. All you need to do is sign-up an account through the referral above, upload a picture of your valid and a picture of yourself holding the valid id. The P50 referral bonus and P10 Id verification bonus will go through a coins.ph validation process which will take up as early as 24 hrs at max 48 hrs.

For the P100 cellphone load (The very FIRST LOAD is the only 100% refunded by coins.ph. This is a coins.ph promo until June 31, 2017)
1. You need to cash-in to 7-eleven at least P40 (if you got the P50 referral bonus and P10 Id verification bonus) and max P100 (if you had not received the referral and Id verfication bonus but would like to get the free P100 load).
2. When you receive the amount you cash-in, go to coins.ph and click the buy load icon.
3. Enter cellphone number and the amount of load ("Here you should put P100 or else you would regret it.) (I told my wife about this coins.ph promo but she didn't follow what I said and just typed P10. So she got the P10 cellphone load and P10 refund. If only she put P100 for her cellphone load then she would have been refunded P100 in her coins.ph account).
4. Click Load now and you will later receive a text message on the successful transaction and a text message on getting the P100 load.
5. After a few minutes (but hey mine took an hour), your coins.ph account will refund you P100 for buying load the first time.

Cash-in via 7-eleven is free if the cash-in is from P20 to P100.
How to cash-in to 7-eleven. Here are the steps.
1. First open your coins.ph account.
2. Click the Cash-in icon at the top of the page.
3. Click the 7-eleven instant cash-in.
4. Type the amount you will cash-in
5. You will see a 7-eleven reference no on the page and also receive a text message of the same reference number on your phone.
6. Show this reference no to the cashier of any 7-eleven stores nationwide and pay the amount to cash-in.
7. You will received a text message from coins.ph of the successful transaction.

Below is the proof of history when I received my P60 bonus, P100 cellphone load, P100 refund to my coins.ph account for buying load for the first time.
I sign-up lat may 29 in the afternoon and received the bonus early may 31.
View attachment 314973

Attachments

• Coins.JPG
    Coins.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom