Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GLOBE Request to Mobile and Broadband Subscribers and Globe Employees

lyn0725

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day!

I am an MBA student conducting research with a focus on Telecommunications Companies in the Philippines.

The survey will only take 3-4 minutes of your time. Rest assured that the collected data will be used strictly for academic research purposes, with strict adherence to the regulations of the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 (RA 10173).

I am aware that completing the survey may take some time, but your responses will be highly helpful for my paper.

Here's the link.

Thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom