Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Freebie for aspiring developer | 5 accounts with free 3 months period

ign0ranc3

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Specs:
Disk Quota: 5000mb
Bandwidth: 10000mb
Inodes: 400000
FTP Accounts: 1
Email Clients: 1
Email Lists: 1
Databases: 5
Sub Domains: 5
Parked Domains: 5
Addon Domains: 5
Hourly Emails: 100

Platform
: CentOS 7, with CentOS Web Panel

If you wish to get this oppurtunity, just make sure you have a registered domain, you may use https://www.freenom.com/en/index.html?lang=en

Requirements,
- Reply with your registered domain.
- and, your purpose.

Any unwanted activities in my VPS is subject for suspension without any notification.

How I will choose winners?
I will simply pick the least unfortunate winners based on your purpose.

Good luck.

jomelbasco.tk
I will use it for my online website portfolio.

Maraming salamat po.

werdoe.tk
online portfolio/blog/android related stuff/news po

thank you!

@jomel08
@Draiyan

Congratulations, you have been selected for free 3 months subscription for a hosting account. Please check your inbox for more details.

@jomel08
@Draiyan

Congratulations, you have been selected for free 3 months subscription for a hosting account. Please check your inbox for more details.

Sir pwede pa ? Thesis purpose

- - - Updated - - -

@jomel08
@Draiyan

- - - Updated - - -

bantaybaha-bauan.tk

@chikidroid

Yes, this is still available. Please see your inbox for your hosting details.

sundayrides.club

pwede naman nodejs dito, diba? i will use this for my mobile app project..

@kentnoble30
nodejs not support since you will need a root access, please consider this is a shared hosting accounts.

All empty hosting accounts have been deleted to give way for those interested users.

Vpn ts pwede ba?
Ezvpn.tk
Thanks po

Hosting Space po to, walang vpn service. Paki basa ulit sa specs if hindi mo na intindihan tol.

available pa po ba? gagamitin ko po sana para sa practice ng psd to wordpress

Hosting Space po to, walang vpn service. Paki basa ulit sa specs if hindi mo na intindihan tol.

Haha ihohost ko sana yung vpn apps ko dun nila pwede idownload pwede po ba yun?

Yes, available pa. Just supply me your registered domain.

Back
Top Bottom